Why is Mr. Blonde Bad?

Orange tries to save lives by taking dangerous killers down. He is upholding the law. I can’t believe you have such a negative view of undercover cops! Everyone of those guys, save White, deserved what they got. They were evil people.

Killing people for fun is evil. Causing mass pain because you enjoy it is evil. End of story.

i waz glad when Mr. Blonde got shot, anybody who cuts someone’s ear off to the tune of Stuck in the Middle with You deserves to be killed

Umm no. I think he was just doing his job,the cop would have got killed anyways so why not have fun?

if thats your idea of fun…what do you do when you’re not in a good mood?

Mr. Blonde was a sicko. He tortured poor Marvin anyways even though he had already said he didn’t know anything. He was just doing that for the fun of it.

[quote]
well, i suppose you could say that gangsters have their own law, and the police enforce theirs.  Whos to say which one is right?  i mean, at least keep an open mind on the idea that evil is not a definite thing.  i dont think white is necessariliy the only one that didnt deserved to die.  as for the mass pain idea, i think anyone who eats meat is guilty of that.  i mean i aint no vegetarian, but i can admit that people do some fucked up shit to enhance their meal by beating animals to death.  dont make it fukin evil. ÂÂ

kuz its 187 on the undakuva copz! 8)[/quote]

All I have to say is right is right and wrong is wrong. It doesn’t matter if you are a cop or a hardcore gangster.

Usually the reason why people are that cold hearted in real life, is because they were treated that way when they were small, and it’s the only way they know how to release their pain!

[quote]
look, have you read anything ive written? ???  morals arent so clean cut, they can change under the slightest changes in situations.  different cultures have different views, i mean fukin eskimo’s kill their elders in order to survive.  its jus the way it is, so who are you to say what is right and what is wrong?[/quote]

I am me. Yes I have been reading the drek you’ve been trying to pass of as moral ambiguity. Morals are universal. If they kill their elders then they are just as monsterous as Mr. Blonde. There is no excuse for evil (which is killing without just cause, stealing from those who need the money, raping people, etc). If someone in the Arab world kills a woman because she was raped, that is evil. I don’t care how backwards your society is, there is no excuse for that.

[quote]if thats your idea of fun…what do you do when you’re not in a good mood?[/quote]

If im not in a good mood ill watch reservoir dogs and fast forward to the ear scene 8)

Whatever man. Go ahead and make excuses for the raping of nuns or the mass murder of children. Me, I’m living in my highly moralized world.

Can’t we all just abong, i mean along?

Haha. Very nice Il my man.

Now, back to MaHnIgGa.

Evil people do exist. I’m not for going out to hang people without trial, and I’m not for rationalizing the killing of innocents. You, however, seem to believe that a persons “moral code” can give them the liberty to do whatever they feel like.

What are you talking about? Do you think that it is good to hang black people because it agrees with your moral code? The members of the KKK would. Do you think it isgood to crash a plane into the side of building because it agrees with your personal views on life? Terrorists would. Do you think it is good to stone a woman to death just because she was raped? Radicals would. Do you feel it is good to torture and kill millions of jews? Hitler would. All of these people are murderers, regardless of their moral code. Who cares? When you start giving people free reign to commit whatever atrocities they feel like because they think it is the right thing to do or it agree with their moral code, you leave the world in pure, murderous choas. And you would rationalize for something like that.

[quote]i know this has been discussed before in different topics, but just to make it clear right here, right now, why is Mr. Blonde considered such an evil guy?  i thought all his actions were justified throughout the film, even though initially he seemed like a psycho.  I thought tarantino did that on purpose, to show how things are never what they seem.  i mean you got him torturing cops, but isnt that justified when you got white and pink talking about cops as if they aren’t “real people”?  plus, his ass probably got fuked around by the prison guards so i guess its understandable.  you got him shooting people at the bank, but who ever heard of a compassionate bankrobber?  wan’t he just taking care of business?  i just think he’s someone who’s been in the game long enough to do things the practical way.  [/quote]

I haven’t read the other posts (Not all of them) so I’m just commenting on this for now. White and pink say they don’t consider cops people, and you think that justifies Blonde’s actions? They are not the deciders of right and wrong. Cops are people, so other people in the film saying they are not doesn’t justify blonde torturing a cop. You think Quentin was justifying his actions by saying this? So you really believe that Quentin wouldn’t feel bad about cutting off a cops’ ear and lighting him on fire, or randomly killing young bank workers? No, even he’s not that insane.

[quote]
wait, sorry, i need you to clarify who didnt know what was wrong with orange?  and by that rational, that means all of the guys on the heist are evil men?  i feel like tarantino did not make a simple story about good vs. bad, i mean there is alot of moral ambiguity throughout the film.  wat makes torture so “evil”?  it might bother the audience a little, kuz its sick, and we may not be used to it, but does it really signifiy evil?  maybe i dont have hard support, but do any of us really have the right to say what is universally evil or not? i dont wanna sound like some fukin philiosphical bullshitter, but i feel like we can’t measure that.  but we can measure blonde’s honesty over orange’s sly manipulation of the situation.
[/quote]

Dude, torture is evil, plain and simple. The movie is set in the world, or “Earth”, and on “Earth” torture is considered evil. Hitler was evil because he killed and tortured Jews and Slavs. Blonde killed and tortured cops, and killed innocent people. HHhhhmmm. Even in war it’s against the “codes of war” to torture POWs, because it’s the universal evil.

[quote]
look, have you read anything ive written? ???  morals arent so clean cut, they can change under the slightest changes in situations.  different cultures have different views, i mean fukin eskimo’s kill their elders in order to survive.  its jus the way it is, so who are you to say what is right and what is wrong?[/quote]
Man, just because you write it doesn’t make it true. Morals are morals. Almost every culture ever created has had the same basic morals, because they make sense. Now these gangsters who want to make money and have fun torturing people do shit their own way, and you say that that might be considered ok? No, morals are morals. A great man once said “right is right and wrong is wrong. It doesn’t matter if you are a cop or a hardcore gangster.” The society doesn’t establish the human rights. In america people used to think it was right to enslave black people. Are you saying that that was ok back then, because the time and place were different? That isn’t right, no matter what the circumstances. What Blonde did would be considered evil in America, Egypt, Peru, Iraq, and any other country or place in the world, no matter what time in history it was. Even Canada. And killing to survive is one thing, torturing for fun is another.

[quote]
look, havent you ever melted your toy soldier in the microwave?  didnt you smash your little brother’s toy legos?  its just some fun shit you did when you were small.  the way i look at it, blonde was doing the same thing, he didnt consider the cops real people, just a buncha fuks that get in his way.[/quote]

The cops were real people. If i get all fucked up in the head and think that your not a person, it would still be wrong for me to kill you. The KKK don’t consider blacks jews or gays people, so it’s ok for them to kill them? What you believe and what is right are two COMPLETELY different things.

[quote]
Iraq, and any other country or place in the world, no matter what time in history it was. [/quote]

What about the entire continent of Europ from 0-1700. Or Africa  specifically somalia. Or the Trojans. Or the Aztecs. They were all horrible horrible people. Not everyone had morals…STOP LAUGHING AT ME

I hated Chris Penn’s character because he just shot Marvin like that. The guy also spits when he talks, which is nasty.

[quote]

ey holiday, sorry, could you clarify this, you didnt the first time i axed ;D[/quote]

Trying to change the subject. A cheap tactic…but…since you asked, I don’t recall that you’ve asked this. If I did type this, which I can’t remember doing, it is a mistake on my part. I don’t know what I was trying to say…

And right on Badmutha!