Who's Andre?

On the Pulp Fiction 2 disk DVD, on the special features disk there is a part on there called Behind the scenes montages, and on the Butch Hits Marsellus clip there is a guy called Andre, I was just wondering if anyone knows what his role was? I mean, is he a stunt guy or something? I thought it was funny when he said to Quentin “Quentin, Get out of way” so that he could look in the camera to set up the shot.

Thanks

I can’t be bothered to look on the credits but I think he was either 1st Assistent Director or the main camera man, I can’t remember so don’t take me up on it! :-</E>

That would be Andrzej (pronounced “Andre”, as you’ve written) Sekula. He’s the Director of Photography. Has an accent of some sort. German? He was the DoP on Dogs, too.

[quote=“Rex”]
That would be Andrzej (pronounced “Andre”, as you’ve written) Sekula. He’s the Director of Photography. Has an accent of some sort. German? He was the DoP on Dogs, too.
[/quote]

In Germany we would spell the name Andre: A n d r e a s. If it is written A n d r z j i, it must come from Poland or such a country.

He’s from Poland. I just looked it up on IMDB. :slight_smile: