Who is your favorite Deadly Viper?

[quote]

Elle kills Budd? What are you talking about?

And Bill isn’t a Deadly Viper.[/quote]

^ spoiler (i think someone should delete that PRONTO!)…

…and Bill is actually credited as a Deadly Viper. In the Volume 1 opening credits, when the Deadly Vipers are listed, it says  “5. David Carradine as Bill”.

[quote]

^ spoiler (i think someone should delete that PRONTO!)…

…and Bill is actually credited as a Deadly Viper. In the Volume 1 opening credits, when the Deadly Vipers are listed, it says  “5. David Carradine as Bill”.[/quote]

Then what’s his code name?

[quote]5) Vernita - Tried doing away with the bride with a gun… how low.

4) Elle - Fueled by alot of hate for the bride… great stuff.

3) O Ren - She put up a great fight

2) Bill - Trained by Hanzo, so we know he’s got skill.

1. Budd - He’s going to kick some serious ass, apparently he comes the closest to killing the bride.[/quote]

I agree with Budd. I think he’ll come the closest. Here’s my order.

5)Vernita-Great character but I just wasn’t shown enough of her and she has great compitition.( best lineup in a movie,besides PF & RD.

4)Oren-Has alot of control but tries to get away with apologizing to the bride.

3)Elle-Hates the bride and has an eyepatch,very Snake Plisken.

2)Bill-He has no emotions and he’s the leader. Brilliant.

1)Budd-He comes the closest, I think, and he’s fucking Michael Madsen!

Bill doesn’t need a code name because he’s the leader. The same reason why Nice Guy Eddie or Joe Cabot didn’t need Color names in RD.

Well he doesn’t have a codename. It’s just Bill. He’s the leader of the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad, but he must have been something like a deadly viper before making himself famous among the assasins. So you could consider him a deadly viper from that point of view!

Anyway, up till now, the most popular viper in this board is Budd. O-Ren follows next. Then Elle ties with Bill in popularity and the viper who got NO “no. 1” votes is Vernita (“you can take my whole word for it, Vernita had it coming!!!”  ;D).

I don’t count The Bride as a Viper since she USED to be one. But of course I could make another topic in which you vote your favourite KB character at general (including Hattori Hanzo, Pai Mei or even the plump lady who gives to The Bride the ticket to Okinawa and Tokyo  ;D)

5. Vernita

4. Elle

3. O-ren

2. BILL

1. BUDD

After tallying the votes, here comes the board’s Deadly Viper popularity list!

5) Vernita - Got 7 no.5 votes, and stimulated our hate and rage for trying to get rid of the the bride in such a dishonest way!

4) Elle - Got 6 no.4 votes. She may be kicking ass without much effort, but she didn’t hesitate to kill her former colleague in a cunning way.

3) O-Ren - Got 6 no.3 votes. Skillfull samurai warrior who had the guts to fight honestly with the Bride. She also had a terrible childhood which made us feel sympathy for her.

2) BILL - Got 6 no.2 votes. The respectful leader of DiVAS. Although we don’t know much about him, we all consider him cool and we expect him to do awesome things in vol.2

1. Budd - Got 6 no.1 votes. It’s not really Budd’s character that we like, but Michael Maedsen’s one. Hope you see what a bastard Budd is, by seeing what he will do to our lovely Bride >:( !

-Note-: O-Ren should take 2nd place because she took many no.1 votes as well, but BILL is the boss and much better fighter than O-Ren, so I think he deserves the 2nd place :stuck_out_tongue: !

Shouldn’t we be including the bride? :-/

[quote]Shouldn’t we be including the bride?  :-/[/quote]
Technically, she doesn’t count! ::slight_smile:

Hmm I suppose, though she was an actual viper and they’ve all retired now.

Actually on that note, is there a reason to why the vipers retired?

[quote]Hmm I suppose, though she was an actual viper and they’ve all retired now.

Actually on that note, is there a reason to why the vipers retired?[/quote]

I allways thought they split after "killing" the Bride. Something like a way to forget what they did (okay, Elle def. likes that they shoot her down) to the Bride. C´mon, she was pregnant?
Maybe stupid, but that was my idea..

I decided to have some fun and rank the DIVAS based in their skill level.

DIVAS ranked by skill level.

5. Vernita Green

4. Budd

3. Ellle Driver

2. O-Ren Ishii

1. Bill

NOTE: If Black Mamba is included in the DIVAS then you put her in slot 1 and push everyone else down a notch. She’s BETTER than Bill in regard to skill because Bill was trained by Hattori Hanzo, but Black Mamba was trained by White Lotus Priest Pak Mei. Pak Mei shits all over Hattori Hanzo.

TOP 10 Kill Bill characters overall ranked by skill level!

10. Vernita Green

9. Budd

8. Johnny Mo

7. GoGo Yubari

6. Elle Driver

5. O-Ren Ishii

4. Bill

3. Black Mamba

2. Hattori Hanzo

1. Pak Mei

Characters in the Tarantino movie/movie universe ranked by skill level!

14. Santanico Pandemonium

13. Mallory Knox

12. Seth Gecko

11. Mickey Knox

10. Vernita Green

9. Budd

8. Johnny Mo

7. GoGo Yubari

6. Elle Driver

5. O-Ren Ishii

4. Bill

3. Black Mamba

2. Hattori Hanzo

1. Pak Mei

Which fuckin skill makes Mickey and Mallory Knox better than Budd? Ey, and you don’t know how good he was in his 4 year old DiVA time. Now he’s a cool, but poor and tired bum living in a fuckin desert. He’s cool, he’s my favorite character, but his skill is not so little! I think he could kill Mickey and Mallory in two seconds.

[quote]Which fuckin skill makes Mickey and Mallory Knox better than Budd? Ey, and you don’t know how good he was in his 4 year old DiVA time. Now he’s a cool, but poor and tired bum living in a fuckin desert. He’s cool, he’s my favorite character, but his skill is not so little! I think he could kill Mickey and Mallory in two seconds.[/quote]

What are you talking about? Budd is ranked ahead of Mickey and Mallory Knox.

[quote]

What are you talking about? Budd is ranked ahead of Mickey and Mallory Knox.
[/quote]

Whoops, sorry. You’re right. That’s not me, that’s my beer :smiley: .

[quote]

Whoops, sorry. You’re right. That’s not me, that’s my beer :smiley: .
[/quote]

;D Take it easy on the beer. Sooner or later you'll be thinking Chiaki Kuriyama has better tits than Uma.

You mean Pai Mei, blazealpha.

Go-Go had tits? Woah you learn something every day ::slight_smile:

[quote]You mean Pai Mei, blazealpha.[/quote]

Actually, the correct spelling is Pak Mei (Cantonese) and Bai Mai (Mandarin). It’s pronounced “Bahk Mei”. I’m going by the REAL Pak Mei spelling not the movie verison Pai Mei.

[quote]Go-Go had tits? Woah you learn something every day  ::slight_smile:[/quote]

Obviously.

Whoops, my bad.

And I said that thing about Go-Go because her tits are very small, unlike Uma’s HUGE knockers. :slight_smile:

[quote]And I said that thing about Go-Go because her tits are very small, unlike Uma’s HUGE knockers.  :slight_smile:[/quote]

:slight_smile: That’s cool. I wish Chiaki had tits like Uma. The GoGo Yubari character would take on a whole new meaning.