Who are Quentin's bestfriends in the business

I only knw about Rodriguez…

And Uma ofcourse… Harvey keitel?

As you may know, everybody loves to work with Quentin Tarantino. There have been countless reports of the cast and crew having a bomb working with QT. So I would assume all the cast and crew he has worked with are now his friends. I certainly haven’t heard of a rift between QT and any cast/crew. The Weinstein’s are also important to note, afterall, they have the power. I would have also said Lawrence Bender, but I heard they both are now going their separate ways, how much truth there is in that I don’t know. In addition to everybody he has worked with, he is also close with Keven Smith, John Saxon, Eli Roth, Sofia Coppola, Tony Scott, Paul Thomas Anderson.

I’d say his ‘best’ or close friends would be Robert Rodriguez, Paul Thomas Anderson, Sofia Coppola, Eli Roth and possibly Kevin Smith.

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]
As you may know, everybody loves to work with Quentin Tarantino. There have been countless reports of the cast and crew having a bomb working with QT. So I would assume all the cast and crew he has worked with are now his friends. I certainly haven’t heard of a rift between QT and any cast/crew. The Weinstein’s are also important to note, afterall, they have the power. I would have also said Lawrence Bender, but I heard they both are now going their separate ways, how much truth there is in that I don’t know. In addition to everybody he has worked with, he is also close with Keven Smith, John Saxon, Eli Roth, Sofia Coppola, Tony Scott, Paul Thomas Anderson.

I’d say his ‘best’ or close friends would be Robert Rodriguez, Paul Thomas Anderson, Sofia Coppola, Eli Roth and possibly Kevin Smith.
[/quote]

What has he said about P.T.A. and his films?

Dont forget his muse…

[quote="$5 Shake"]
What has he said about P.T.A. and his films?
[/quote]

ANSWER ME!!!

his mother

adam sandler invited quentin to his wedding and got him to do a cameo in little nicky, so im guessing theyre close

^ I found QT hilarious…almost makes me wanna rent Little Nicky…

“The Lord loves you, and the Lord loves you.”

[to Nicky]

“You make the Lord very nervous.”

I’ve read that Chris Walken is a close friend.

Others:

Tony Scott

Mira Sorvino

Samuel L Jackson

Tim Roth

Kathy Griffin

Michael Madsen

Lawrence Bender

Richard Linklater

Paul Thomas Anderson

Sofia Coppola

Uma Thurman

Michael Bowen

Eli Roth

Adam Sandler

And Michael Moore…[quote=“Bad Max”]
I’ve read that Chris Walken is a close friend.

Others:

Tony Scott

Mira Sorvino

Samuel L Jackson

Tim Roth

Kathy Griffin

Michael Madsen

Lawrence Bender

Richard Linklater

Paul Thomas Anderson

Sofia Coppola

Uma Thurman

Michael Bowen

Eli Roth

Adam Sandler
[/quote]

Just put it this way…

who WOULDN’T want to be friends with QT?

Uwe Boll

[quote=“me”]
Uwe Boll
[/quote]

…with a FEW exceptions :wink:

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Just put it this way…

who WOULDN’T want to be friends with QT?
[/quote]

Spike Lee

Yeah spike lee fucking hates him

Who are Quentin’s bestfriends in the business…

Let’s not forget about the KNB guys.

As for who wouldn’t want to be friends with QT?

Well, i think Roger Avery’s a good a candidate as anyone.

Refresh my mind about Roger Avery…

They are not friends, if Im correct Roger Avery hates him