Who are all of the women at the end credits of Death Proof?

I guessed Sally because the pics looked like they were taken in the 60’s or 70’s. perhapse she started wearing glasses as she got older. Connie looks like a female version of Quentin. I think they have the same chin. I’ll see if I can find a photo of her. Also, QT has several half brothers and sisters (on his fathers side). they all sport the famous chin!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Sally Menke the editor? I never saw a women with glasses, unless she wears contacts, I don’t remeber seeing her, I would have recognised her. QT’s mom is named Connie Zastoupil by the way, don’t know how she looks, so who knows if she’s there!
[/quote]

Jjp,

That is so cool! I’m jelous!

Knoxville Kingpin,

I love the pic of Uma killing Tom Hanks! He’s a bastard. I read somewhere that Hanks said uma was “A childish woman” and a "bad actress."

What a blow hard. Fuck Forrest Gump.

[quote=“Bkiddo”]
I guessed Sally because the pics looked like they were taken in the 60’s or 70’s. perhapse she started wearing glasses as she got older. Connie looks like a female version of Quentin. I think they have the same chin. I’ll see if I can find a photo of her. Also, QT has several half brothers and sisters (on his fathers side). they all sport the famous chin!

[/quote]I’ve never heard that before, QT has half brothers and sisters?! You would imagine those topics would be extremely personal to him, so I’m suprised you would know something like that. I remember watching QT in the 1997- 98 Academy Awards for Jackie Brown, he spat at some douche from MTV for writing a terrible article about his mom. So that alone would suggest those topics are very personal to him.

OK,

Here is QT’s biological dad’s web page. his name is Tony Tarantino. Check out the pics of his kids at the end of the page. Am I right about the chin thing?

tonytarantino.com

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I’ve never heard that before, QT has half brothers and sisters?! You would imagine those topics would be extremely personal to him, so I’m suprised you would know something like that. I remember watching QT in the 1997- 98 Academy Awards for Jackie Brown, he spat at some douche from MTV for writing a terrible article about his mom. So that alone would suggest those topics are very personal to him.
[/quote]

She’s one hot, busty babe! Ronnajean ( odd name)

Cool website!

lol

I guess she’s kind of cute. I’m a girl so she doesn’t really do it for me!

I found the last segment for Death Proof on youtube, that site is like Wal - Mart, they have it all! It’ll take a while to load the whole thing though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABihftfcwG0

Cool hang on a sec I’ll check out the youtube site.

Now I feel extremely bad for posting Tony’s web page on here. From what I understand he was an absent father to Quentin. He was a real asshole to QT. He didn’t take an active interest in him until after QT became famous. QT is often quoted as saying he grew up as an only child. That’s most likely because he didn’t know his half siblings. I have half brothers and sisters but I didn’t grow up with them so it’s like being an only child.

Meh, it’s not like he browses this site anyway, he’s busy making love to super models and and watching movies in his personal movie theatre. Damn, I wish I had my personal movie theatre. . . :’(

No worries! Someday the universe will arrange for us both to meet QT and he’ll dazzle us with his encyclopedic knowledge of all things in and about movies. Then he’ll feed us some rare discontinued cereal from the 80’s. It might be stale but totally worth the visit! ;D

Thanks for the you tube clip! It cut out before showing the credits but thats ok the end of the film is the best part of the movie anyway. Maybe Qt will provide an explanation of who the women are on the DVD.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Meh, it’s not like he browses this site anyway, he’s busy making love to super models and and watching movies in his personal movie theatre. Damn, I wish I had my personal movie theatre. . . :’(
[/quote]

[quote=“Bkiddo”]
No worries! Someday the universe will arrange for us both to meet QT and he’ll dazzle us with his encyclopedic knowledge of all things in and about movies. Then he’ll feed us some rare discontinued cereal from the 80’s. It might be stale but totally worth the visit! ;D

Thanks for the you tube clip! It cut out before showing the credits but thats ok the end of the film is the best part of the movie anyway. Maybe Qt will provide an explanation of who the women are on the DVD.

[/quote]We can only dream. FULCI LIVES!

Found the 2nd half, this one should feature the credit sequence.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsAE6tIp … ed&search=”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

naa that one cuts before the end too.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

does anyone have any clue who these people are…are they just like random people that would be crazy.

I think it’s just the chicks that worked on the movie cause I think I saw Vanessa Ferlito and Rose McGowan during the end… I think I saw Sally Menke and Vicki Lucai too.

I think processed films get returned with these women to show skin tones and colors from a film processing company.

I’ve just watched deathproof and I can say that one of the women in the end credits is my mother! She used to work at Pinewood Studios in England and had the shots done by some guy using the ‘You could be a model line’. The same shot of her appears in Superman (the original film) about 20 minutes in.

She’s now in her 60’s. The shots were taken before i was born in the late 60’s/early 70’s.

She never got paid and didn’t ever sign release papers for her image to be used.

If anyone knows how to get hold of Mr Tarentino it would make her year he could send her a bunch of flowers…

I’m not sure if I should show her the film… a bit too graphic for her tastes!

yeah right