Which color did/will you buy? DVD 10 YRS EDITIONS

I got

I wanted Mr. Pink… but should of got the one with all of them on it.

In that one does it come with booklets for each of them?

I finally got what you were talking about after i bought the DVD with blonde on the cover and it doens’t come with booklets on any of them

I bought Mr. Brown. I would have thought everyone would go for Brown, Tarantino is the man…

Quotes:

“Let me tell you what ‘Like a Virgin’ is about…it’s all about a girl…who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song – it’s a metaphor for big dicks.”

“Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa…time out, ‘Green Bay’…sell that bullshit to the tourists!”

"Yeah, yeah, but Mr. Brown. That’s a little too close to Mr. shit!"

Job: Getaway driver

Profile:

Mr. Brown is almost as much of a mystery as Blue. Played by the film’s writer/director Tarantino, Brown opens the story with his thoughts on Madonna’s song “Like a Virgin,” and doesn’t really care to hear anyone else’s opinion. He is shot in the head during the escape, but manages to get White and Orange to relative safety before dying in the getaway car.

I got Brown, by the way.

What are the jobs for all of the Dogs?

Brown is getaway driver

Blonde is crowd control

White is collect diamonds

Orange is ????

Pink is???

any help?

I got the Brown dvd when I bought the ten year anniversary set. White, Blonde, Orange, and Blue (?) were nowhere to be seen so it was down to Pink and Brown, and I would have just felt plain fruity walking to the counter in a public place (surrounded by idiots that don’t even know QT’s name and simply call him the “Pulp Fiction Guy”) with a pink box.

The Brown box blends in more nicely with the rest of my dvds in the shelves under my tv, and it just seemed more fitting to get the QT cover anyway.

the one with all of them on it is just the same DVD without one of covers. if you take off the cover it has all of them on it. i got brown, but then traded my friend for pink. i like pink better.

I like the idea that they are offering an all-colors cover as well, i think it’s stupid to make a cover with just one guy. marketing bullshit. if i’d be you and you wouldn’t have the RD DVD yet, i’d recommend the all-color one.

me myself, i have the australian DVD, its red with the a band a part black dudes on it and colored ties :wink:

want me to post a picture of that one?

Yeah, i haven’t seen that. By the way, it’s stupid to buy the one with all of them on it. just buy the one with one of the characters, and if you want all of them, just take off the cover. The one with all of them is just the same thing without the cover so there’s no reason not to choose.

[quote]no subtitles? really? did you check the dvd menu for that? sometimes you cant access STs while watching (that sucks)[/quote]

This is ARTISAN’s fault.

ARTISAN (Along with ANCHOR BAY) still havent packaged their DVDs with subtitles. Why? I don’t know.

Oh, by the way, I still like to roam through the video/dvd sections at various stores to see what colors of RES-DOGS they got.

I still see a lot of Blondes available. Not that many Pinks. But Whites and Oranges–I haven’t seen ANY of those in months!

And I’m still wondering just how “limited” Brown is. I continue to see as many Browns as Whites, so I’m guessing that the “limited release” was just a rumor.

this is where i got it:

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/222194

and here is a screenshot:

I assure you, it looks better for real. That screenshot is kinda crappy.

[quote]I got Brown, by the way.

What are the jobs for all of the Dogs?

Brown is getaway driver

Blonde is crowd control

White is collect diamonds

Orange is ????

Pink is???

any help?[/quote]

Orange is guarding the front door

Pink is also collecting the diamonds

And Mr. Blue is also crowd control

blonde

i got orange for 5.99 candian nice eh?

If you get Mr. Brown then you look like shit

Mr. Pink=A Pussy

Mr. Blonde=gay

Mr.Orange=You’d be a rat

But if you’re Mr. White then you are very cool

It’d be better if there was a nice guy eddie or joe covers for the DVD

How does Blonde = gay?

maybe cos hes insane, and doesnt like mr. blonde

[quote]Mr. Blonde=gay[/quote]

What The Fuck! You’re gay! >:(

Ha, that shut you up. ;D

Pink. he’s no pussy, He’s intelligent. was I the only guy that got pink?

[quote=“morty”]
Pink. he’s no pussy, He’s intelligent. was I the only guy that got pink?
[/quote]

Can you not be both??

I got the one with all the Dogs on, which is by far the coolest one!!111one

[quote]Pink. he’s no pussy, He’s intelligent. was I the only guy that got pink?

Can you not be both??
[/quote]

hey Ify! You know you said I didn't have anything positive to say? (obviously you haven't actually looked at what I have posted before now, by the way...) Well I am going to say something positive that is aimed at YOU and is 100% non-sarcastic (really):
that's a great point! Well done and thank you