What's Your Fav Volume?

I didn’t notice a real difference between the two. I think on one of them the lighting tended to fade and come back up a little bit more, and that made it somewhat more hypnotic. May I have a little bit of time and then get back to you?

certainly :slight_smile:

I don’t see it as two parts, I see it as a whole.

…whilst in the whole movie I like the second half better :wink:

[quote=“rec”]
I don’t see it as two parts, I see it as a whole.

…whilst in the whole movie I like the second half better :wink:
[/quote]

lol, well said :wink:

I love them both but I have to pick vol. one it had every

thing

ok then the question is why do u prefer vol2 over than 1…i feel one had more…2 was like the 3rd act of the story a LONG 3rd act

Their both about equal, since they both offer alot of different things. But Dave Carradine’s performance in Vol.2 makes it better for me, he’s just that good.

I love the action in the first volume but I like the second volume so much. He’s more dramatic and more explicative. Carradine’s performance is so great and Madsen(my favorite actor) is so so so great. I like the style that QT give to the part 2. Kill Bill volume 2 is no doubt my favorite volume.

Not that I don’t like Vol.1 because I love it, but I feel that Vol.2 explains the story more, I prefer smart dialogue rather than alot of fighting.

I like volume 2 better because its more story

you could argue it wouldn’t work without volume 1…

such an unfair question given that they were originally supposed to be just one film – i’m going to go with two. a little bit slower than the first part, but so much more substance.

I said Volume 1 even thought I love them both. I think Volume 1 just keeps you interested more, volume 2 gets a bit slow

vol. 2 is a better film. even though i love vol. 1, im goin with vol. 2. budd/pai mei/ the elle fight/…your dead mommy, so die

Volume 2, if you concider it a film in itself as opposed to the first its more of a Tarantino film, but most people would prefer to see them as a hole which is fine

Volume 2, the western side of the movie, is definetly my favorite.

Volume 2… im more of a western/ leone fan 8)

I love Kung fu movies too

For me it would have to be volume 1, i just love all the japanese scenes and the fighting :slight_smile:

Anyways I’m switching back to one. It’s non-stop cool whereas volume 2 has that part in the latin country that kinda stops the movie cold. I predict at least 3 asshole chewings for that comment. I wonder if Quentin added anything after the split decision.

And Uma’s swordplay is better than her kung fu.

[quote=“MachinasRevenge”]
Their both about equal, since they both offer alot of different things. But Dave Carradine’s performance in Vol.2 makes it better for me, he’s just that good.
[/quote]

Definetly. I liked Vol. 2 better for a lot of other reasons as well (more serious, better fight sequences) but Carradine’s performance (in addition to Gordon Liu’s) is what really did it for me.