the thing is, for all the tech-nerds in here, we switched from older software (php4, mysql4) to newer (php5, mysql5) and i also updated some other stuff and switched to Unicode charactersets in the database. with all these changes, there might have been some mix-ups, especially with the language files for the forum. i still don’t have proper italian language files for example.
and i am very busy these days and dont have too much time for the website (i wish i had) and i dont have a slave to do all my work
I hope I get the wiki running as soon as possible because i plan to move the entire tarantino.info’s content there once and for all