Whats behind marsellus band-aid?

ISN’T 666 OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT

I believe it’s the wound where his ‘soul was taken’, no?

…this of course goes into the many theories of Pulp Fiction.

^ Do you mean questions? Or do you actually mean theories?

A pack of hotdogs

^ good one. I was going to say ky jelly, you know, for whenever he needs it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

^ BURNNNNNNNNNN! (70’s Show reference)

ving rhames had that band aid in real life, it wasnt qt´s idea or done intentionally. still, some misguided fans try to project bullshit theories into this. yawn.

A head.

A wrong tatoo. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
ving rhames had that band aid in real life, it wasnt qt´s idea or done intentionally. still, some misguided fans try to project bullshit theories into this. yawn.
[/quote]

Yeah, that’s right. I believe he actually had a scar there.

he does have a scar there, and that’s the reason for the band aid.

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
[/quote]

He didn’t have a band aid there in real life, the make-up department put the band aid there to stop the scar from being distracting. Obviously, it only exacerbated the problem. Haha, silly Quentin, trix are for…

no its just a question u can post theories or whatever you feel about the subject i just thought it was interesting

[quote=“Ify”]
He didn’t have a band aid there in real life, the make-up department put the band aid there to stop the scar from being distracting. Obviously, it only exacerbated the problem. Haha, silly Quentin, trix are for…
[/quote]

oh yeah i think you’re right. Anyway, the theories are bull.

This thread always pops up when someone new arrives. What’s in the briefcase?

Business papers.

What do you do?

I’m unemployed.

[quote=“Cat”]
A wrong tatoo. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

please… its the scar from when he had his conjoined twin brother removed…

A pimple gone bad.

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
oh yeah i think you’re right. Anyway, the theories are bull.
[/quote]

i dont think the theories are bull QT sed himself that its a fill in the blank i think that some theories just hold more water then others tho

[quote=“vadid”]
i dont think the theories are bull QT sed himself that its a fill in the blank i think that some theories just hold more water then others tho
[/quote]

He said that about the content of the suitcase not the reasoning behind the band-aid (or plaster as us English call it). The reason for the band aid has already been mentioned:

the make-up department put the band aid there to stop Ving Rhames’ scar from being distracting.