What Video Game did you just buy?

id get Final Fantasy XII… but with the more recent final fantasy’s ive been finding myself at odds with the main characters personalities… FF7 / FF8 characters were less open and more define able… Also from what ive read the story seems to lack depth… soo ill wait a while… some of the upcoming final fantasy games look good though… Final Fantasy Versus XIII…Final Fantasy Agito XIII…? Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII… ( there all apart of this )

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
some of the upcoming final fantasy games look good though… Final Fantasy Versus XIII…Final Fantasy Agito XIII…? Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII… ( there all apart of this )
[/quote]

Whaaaa…never heard of these.

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
id get Final Fantasy XII… but with the more recent final fantasy’s ive been finding myself at odds with the main characters personalities… FF7 / FF8 characters were less open and more define able… Also from what ive read the story seems to lack depth… soo ill wait a while… some of the upcoming final fantasy games look good though… Final Fantasy Versus XIII…Final Fantasy Agito XIII…? Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII… ( there all apart of this )
[/quote]

I’m not very far into XII yet, only played it about eight hours or so, but its a damn good game in my opinion. My second favorite Final Fantasy from what I’ve played so far. The gameplay is a little a boring in the first couple of hours, but once you get some people in your party and some commands to give them it gets a lot better. :slight_smile:

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Whaaaa…never heard of these.
[/quote]

Yeah Fabula Nova Crystallis is a multi-part Final Fantasy XIII. Supposedly they take place on different worlds and feature different characters, but “expand on a common mythos.” The titles so far are:

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy Agito XIII

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy Haeresis XIII

There are supposed to be even more after that. Personally I don’t like this idea. I liked it better when one Final Fantasy came out every year or couple of years.

I bought a Nintendo DS Lite yesterday.

With…

and…

you should get some of these DS games too:

New Super Mario Bros

Sonic Rush

Advance Wars DS

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

Mario Kart DS

New Super Mario Bros is great. Mario Kart DS is easily the best game for DS.

Yeah, I’m definately going to get Super Mario Bros, and probably Mario Kart as well. People keep telling me to get a Castlevania game, but I’ve never played one before. What are they like?

Castlevania is al about running around whipping endless hordes of monsters, ghouls and other fantasy enemies to death. sounds stupid, plays great. awesome music too. do a little research on the internet, you’ll find what you need.

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
id get Final Fantasy XII… but with the more recent final fantasy’s ive been finding myself at odds with the main characters personalities… FF7 / FF8 characters were less open and more define able… Also from what ive read the story seems to lack depth… soo ill wait a while…[/quote]

*slap*

Get the game. Now. ;D

i just got GTA vice city stories on ps2 but im playing pokemon silver on my gameboy haha its a bit immature buts its pretty fun

I picked up God of War 2 a couple of days ago.

How is it? I’ll have to wait until I get a PS3… :frowning:

[quote=“Naman”]

slap

Get the game. Now. ;D
[/quote]

??? ... ouch.. hmm.. Thanks i needed that.. ;D ...i guess ill get it

This is a very cool game I just bought.

Just traded my 360 in for a Wii! :wink:

[quote=“ThaDuke”]

[/quote]What a dildo! LOL

I can’t wait to play that Paper Mario game on the Wii, heard nothing but good things about it, and i played the Gamecube one, which ruled.

Hotel Dusk Room 215 is supposely very cool too.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
[/quote]
Wow thats gay

[quote=“Biohazard”]
What a dildo! LOL
[/quote]

…I’m sure you’ll be doing the same once RE hits Wii. I personally can’t wait.

[quote=“Stuntman Mike”]
Wow thats gay
[/quote]

Hahaha! I’m obviously being bashed here. Sorry folks: Nintendo > Microsoft any day.