The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

What movie waked up butch?

Does anyone know?

And also the only TV scenes are with butch, is there some symbolism, or character development here, that we missed?

it’s one of the countless biker films QT is a fan of.

you should’ve browsed www.tarantino.info

The film is called “The Losers” directed by Jack Starrett in 1970; it’s about five Hell’s Angels sent to Cambodia by the CIA to rescue a presidential adviser who has been captured by communists.

[quote]it’s one of the countless biker films QT is a fan of.

you should’ve browsed www.tarantino.info

The film is called “The Losers” directed by Jack Starrett in 1970; it’s about five Hell’s Angels sent to Cambodia by the CIA to rescue a presidential adviser who has been captured by communists.
[/quote]

Wow. What a terrible idea for a movie.

[quote]Does anyone know?

And also the only TV scenes are with butch, is there some symbolism, or character development here, that we missed?[/quote]

Incorrect! When Vincent calls Lance up, he’s watching TV and eating Fruit Brute.

also when butch is a kid, he is watching some weird-ass kiddie show

forgot about lance

Can’t believe I used the word waked in the thread title. urghhhh

[quote]also when butch is a kid, he is watching some weird-ass kiddie show[/quote]

LOL, that has got to be the most unique scene. First he's watching a weird show about a eskimo talking about a totem pole, then a tall guy with a uniform comes to give him a watch that's been in two people's rectums for ten years. That's what makes this movie awesome.

haha yeah i couldnt understand what they were saying in the cartoon but it made me laugh but when the general guy starts talking about the watch i was laughing even harder :smiley: