What marvin really knows

[quote]So Marvin is a pussy simply because he is one? That’s pretty lame.[/quote]

I second that. Okinawa, you’re just ragging on Nash because you want to make Blonde look cooler, which is all well and good. But your reasons for Nash being a pussy are lame.

And if you think Blonde is such a cool guy, hang out with him for a couple of days. Just don’t say I didn’t tell you so when he asks you to “shave” with him…

I’d rather be Marvin Nash’s buddy than Vic’s.

That’s kinda a given.

[quote]

I second that.  Okinawa, you’re just ragging on Nash because you want to make Blonde look cooler, which is all well and good.  But your reasons for Nash being a pussy are lame.[/quote]

Yeah, my reasons are a bit lame, you’re right :smiley: . I’m just a too big Mr. Blonde fan to like this cop prick :smiley: .

I would rather be Blonde’s friend than Nash’s.

[quote]I would rather be Blonde’s friend than Nash’s.[/quote]

I’d rather have nothing to do with Blonde at all.

I’d rather be both of their friends, so if Blonde ever got pissed off at me I would just tell him to fuck up Marvin instead.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed. That’s pretty fuckin funny.

Nice Guy Eddie to Mr. Orange:

"That man you just killed was just released from prison. He was caught in a company warehouse full of hot items. He could have walked. All he had to do was say my father’s name. But he didn’t. He kept his mouth shut and he did his time and he did it like a man."

Now, change the italicized word to a trunk and remove the bolded word, and picture Mr. Orange saying the same thing to Nice Guy Eddie.

Also notice that, right as he is about to burn Marvin, he calls him Scarecrow. Now, in pop culture, isn’t a Scarecrow a reference to something brainless? Isn’t Blonde a reference to something brainless?

Maybe QT was trying to say both men had a lot in common if they would have just taken the time to talk.

Or maybe he was trying to say that, since we know Marvin wasn’t going to get released, that neither was Vic.

Yep, I’m sure that it’s because he knew that he was going to be killed anyway, he figured that one of them should live.

Any of the other ladies here notice how hot he was? :wink:

[quote]I would rather be Blonde’s friend than Nash’s.

I’d rather have nothing to do with Blonde at all.[/quote]

Damm right, I would stay a healthy 10 yards away from guys like that.

Come on. Let’s just imagine that Marvin tells about Orange. I know exactly what Blonde would do with Marvin: he’d say that he really deserves to die fast. He’d shoot him. But what the hell would he do with Orange? Who knows? Anyway - he wouldn’t be sure that Marvin said truth. That’s complicated and changes everything…

Marvin should of told Blonde everything, then Blonde should of burned Marvin alive and tortured Orange next

Blonde torturing Orange, that would be so fucking great

he fucked Marvin up cause he was a cop, Orange was an undercover cop, and in my dictionary thats even worse

never mind should’ve…would’ve…could’ve…quentin wrote the flick and he knows that to spill the beans to blonde

about orange changes the whole dynamic of the film. some cops would’ve ratted and some would’ve stayed tight but quentin’s cops always keep their shit on the down low for the sake of the plot…it’s not even an option!