What I still can't decide

in interviews he said the birds simply wanted revenge, because they have been hunted down, eaten etc. and he just wanted to show that people underestimate nature

I like sparrows

They’re the best birds. Crows follow they’re very smart.

I like Blue Tits

Person - My dad, sounds lame, but hes one cool fucking guy. He’s a writer, and diffently influences my own writing. Hes writing an auto-biography for me, so when i become rich and famous ill make it into a movie!!

Book - Ohh, this is tough. My friend got me reading these Ian Rankin books. The guys an amazing writer, and i love his style. Very cool. I havent read a whole one yet, so i dont know a specific one, but it would be something by him.

Remake - Id love to redo Of mice and men, and totally change how it ends, because everytime i watch it i wish it would turn out different, but that would totally ruin the story.

[quote=“Bleach”]
They’re the best birds. Crows follow they’re very smart.
[/quote]

I’ve recently seen a program on television, it was about some kind of crow and that it was the most intelligent species after the humans. It could not only use tools but craft them as well, by using his nozzle to twist and bent sticks. Monkeys dont even do that.

There are proven facts that in one city, I don’t remember where, crows carry a lot of nuts and drop them on the road, then they wait for the green traffic light. When cars have broken the tough shells, crows access the nuts.

I like animals.

I like those lazy slow moving sloths that only eat, sleep and mate

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
I like animals.

I like those lazy slow moving sloths that only eat, sleep and mate

[/quote]

Animals are wicked cool. Im a nerd you never grew up i think. :slight_smile:

perhaps you are right…

I love fish, birds and cats.

Here’s my cat

Oh, he’s so sweet… Kitty, Kitty :laugh:

What’s his name ?

more of a dog person myself

Not into pets at all, but my brother owns this guy:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Oh, he’s so sweet… Kitty, Kitty :laugh:

What’s his name ?
[/quote]

Heheh, actually it’s her. She’s a girl. I can’t give you the secret name but you can just call her Ellen. Or Queen Elisabeth. But she will never respond because that’s not her name.

I find her extremely cute, and she is but she totally hates guests, every attempt to touch her ends with bloody mess.

She is agressive, and when I don’t feed her she attacks. I have a toy shotgun with colourful rubber plugs, I shoot her when she attacks, haha it doesn’t hurt but it’s fun.

It’s so great you found my cat cute! I’ve heard “nothing special” over hundred times from people who don’t understand anything.

I read this receantly:

Excerpts From A Dog’s Daily Diary

8:00 a.m. Oh, boy! Dog food! My favorite!

9:30 a.m. Oh, boy! A car ride! My favorite!

9:40 a.m. Oh, boy! A walk! My favorite!

10:30 a.m. Oh, boy! Getting rubbed and petted! My favorite!

11:30 a.m. Oh, boy! Dog food! My favorite!

Noon- Oh, boy! The kids! My favorite!

1:00 p.m. Oh, boy! The yard! My favorite!

4:00 p.m. Oh, boy! To the park! My favorite!

5:00 p.m. Oh, boy! Dog food! My favorite!

5:30 p.m. Oh, boy! Pretty Mums! My favorite!

6:00 p.m. Oh, boy! Playing ball! My favorite!

6:30 a.m. Oh, boy! Watching TV with my master! My favorite!

8:30 p.m Oh, boy! Sleeping in master’s bed! My favorite!

EXCERPTS FROM A CAT’S DAILY DIARY

Day 183 of My Captivity: My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded; must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair, must try this on their bed. Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary confinement throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly, I overheard that my confinement was due to my power of ‘allergies.’ Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage. I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has to be an informant; he speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the high metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait; it is only a matter of time …

Hehe, I’ve seen this translated, it was much worse but the idea is the same.

You feed a dog, you let him live in your house, sleep in your bed, you play with him - he thinks you’re god and that he should obey.

You feed a cat, you let him live in your house, sleep in your bed, you play with him - he thinks he’s god and that you should obey.

Aww, thats one cute cat. My cats kinda ugly and dumb… But whatever, shes snuggly. My dog is my pic, but its all compressed so he looks all messed up and vertically wider.

cats rule…

I also have a cat and her name is jinx or sphinx…or: AUWWW godverdomme kutbeest!!

she is very wild and also agressive…she cuts me once in a while out of nowhere…her eyes turn green and all that is left is madness!!

but how can you resist a cute furry animal like a cat! they do exactly what they want…I have tremendous respect for them…

I have four cats. One is the momma cat(Lucy). Two are the daughters(Rodnee, Shadow). And the last one is the son(Batty). Batty looks just like the cat from Clerks. At first I wanted to call him Anoying Customer but that name doesnt fit his style. I’ll get pics as soon as I can.

I also had a dog. But sadly she passed away about a year ago. She was practically my sister. My mom and dad got her before they had me.