What ever happen to Jules

What ever happenn Jules. Did he do what he said he would.

I’m very ??? about the subject. but I think Jules stoped in China where he felt comfortable.

What do u think?

What gives you that idea?

he became an organ player…then after he was killed in the wedding day massacre, he became an organ DONER (spelling?) :wink:

[quote]he became an organ player…then after he was killed in the wedding day massacre, he became an organ DONER (spelling?) [/quote]

Not possible. Kill Bill in the movie movie world, Pulp Fiction in the real real world. Just not a possible scenerio.

DONOR

[quote]

Not possible. Kill Bill in the movie movie world, Pulp Fiction in the real real world. Just not a possible scenerio.

DONOR[/quote]

Very true. But wouldn’t it have been cool if Jules was the organ player and was killed by David Carradine himself; the man he was supposed to imitate in the first place (“like Cain in Kung Fu”)? Man, that would be hilarious :smiley:

and also not to spoil the movie, but he doesnt die in china

I was joking. :wink:

[quote]he became an organ player…then after he was killed in the wedding day massacre, he became an organ DONER (spelling?)  :wink:[/quote]

Thats funny as hell. LOL ;D

Maybe when he walked the earth, and gave up “the life”, he switched over.

Go to www.screamingmonkeys.com in the writings section there’s a cool fan fiction script there on Jules.

i just got back from attending a small civil cerimony in vermant where Jules and long time companion Floyd joined together for a same sex partnership Jules did not wear a b/w suit.