What book did you just buy?

UNKNOWN MAN #89 BY Elmore Leonard

great book by tha way

The Assassin by Ted Bell.

Hoping to buy some Elmore Leonard books, I read UNKNOWN MAN #89, like DangerMouse said, very good read.

Yeha I love Elmore Leonard too, and I read Unknown Man #89 a while ago, really good reading :slight_smile:

Goldfinger, my other one fell apart on me.

Truman Capote’s In Cold Blood

it was so good that i read it in two evenings. I am usually more of a sci-fi Kurt Vonnegut type novel fan, but this true crime non-fiction was absolutely riveting.

[quote=“Coffee Shop”]
I just bought “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep” last night. My dad recommended it, so I decided to pick it up. I can’t wait to start it. I heard Philip K. Dick is quite the author.
[/quote]

“Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?” is a fucking awesome book. Different to Blade Runner in quite a few ways, but it is a very great read.

In cold blood is really really good ! You made a good choice, and Louise Burton on Burton is excellent too :wink:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
and Louise Burton on Burton is excellent too :wink:
[/quote]
Thanks, I was at the store and I just saw it and it was only £2,99 while at the bookstore £14,99 so I had to buy it :stuck_out_tongue:

(that book is pretty boring, just as the movie…)

I haven’t read the book yet, but the movie ain’t boring!

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
I haven’t read the book yet, but the movie ain’t boring!
[/quote]
Ok, I have read like 20 pages of it in school. My teacher still thinks that I stole the book. That was a good reason why I changed school…

The movie was fun the first 2 times. 3rd it was just crap.

in a bit:

http://213.253.134.2/libertines/index.asp

Great buys!!! And I definitly want the two last ones! Especially the Libs book looks great

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]

[/quote]
I’ve seen that one pretty cheap, is it worth buying?

I think it is, from what I´ve seen it looks fantastic. Where have you seen it btw?

cdon.com 94 sek. Might go order it then :wink:

That is cheap!!! I´m gonna order it ASAP!