The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

What a wonderfull effect!

This is the wonderfull effect I have ever seen it looks like real ! Ä°t is terrific and disgusting I am curious about that effect how were they made these effects . Did the jerry’s leg really break off ? ???

What effect and whos jerry?

Cherry didn’t really loose her leg, watch the Making Of.

jerry darling is her brother

I mean effects in the film ;D

how can [quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
Cherry didn’t really loose her leg, watch the Making Of.
[/quote]

how can I watch the making of ??

Buy the fucking dvd :wink:

heh ok ! but I live in Turkey ! I must buy from the net ! thanks !

is that not available in Turkey yet?

Some of the films Dvd are sold in the film club ! So A lot of films are sold in big stores. But there isnt any big store my nearness :frowning:

isn’t there an online shop? don’t tell me there’s not a single place online where you can buy turkish dvds! or just order it from another country and get a regionfree dvd player

yes there is single place but there isnt death proof and planet terror just there are some specific films. I can buy online what is it cost ??

[quote=“Sebastian”]
isn’t there an online shop? don’t tell me there’s not a single place online where you can buy turkish dvds! or just order it from another country and get a regionfree dvd player
[/quote]

always thinking ahead, just like he Sebby Bear I know.

I really wonder making of scene !

[quote=“armstrong”]
yes there is single place but there isnt death proof and planet terror just there are some specific films. I can buy online what is it cost ??
[/quote]

depends on where you want to buy it. this is really not the place to teach “online shopping for beginners” though, feel free to inquire in the chat section

ok thanks for everything ! ;D ;D