WELCOME, INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (if you're new)

Hi all, I’m Nicole – I know I joined like two months and a week ago, but I never introduced myself and I’ve barely posted at all, I’ve mainly been just lurking. So!

I’d like to be able to say “my favorite QT film is ____” but it’s too hard to decide. Right now it’s probably Reservoir Dogs.

I love QT’s films and his love for film, and the way he can make a great scene even better by choosing kickass music to go along with it. His soundtracks are some of the most memorable ones I’ve heard.

Glad to have found this board :wink:

Hey,

This is my first post here, so bare with me.

The first Tarantino film I saw was Pulp Fiction. I have loved every aspect of that film, every tiny details, the way Uma and Travolta dance. I especially love when they have that awkward silence when Travolta and Uma are talking at the restaurant, the scene is a masterpiece. I even do such a thing when I go on dates. My favorite Tarantino movie has down is Pulp Fiction, the soundtrack is utterly amazing. OH and I am a 23/female from the US, I am still in uni and dont know what I am going to do next with my life, but I am sure Tarantino will guide me through…

more and more chicks, great

:-*

Hello everybody,

i’m Aurélie, a girl from France who love movies of tarantino.

that’s all ! :wink:

happy new year to all

I just moved some welcome post to the female fans topic.

Please read Starkeys first post:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/http:// … 803#p36803”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/http://www.tarantino.info/forum_new/viewtopic.php?p=36803#p36803</LINK_TEXT>

I know that it looks kind of strange, that we do not want posts form vets here, but only ONE intro post of every new member.

But we had enough experience with spamming in this kind of topics, so we decided to have this topic ONLY for one post of every new member.

The admin deleted the first intro topic, because no new, but only old members posted spam. So Starkey created this new one only for new members.

So again, in this topic can only new members post and introduce themselves. No answers please.

Hey everyone, I’m Dawna!! :slight_smile:

It’s so great to have joined here and I’m ready to keep coming back! I just loved the Kill Bill movies (thanks to my boyfriend) and look forward to seeing other Tarantino flicks soon. Originally, I was just insane about the Spider-Man movies, but now I’ve got another movie obsession to jabber about. In my spare time, I’m just about always online on forums and AIM, and when I’m not doing that, I write really random poetry (found at http://randompoetry.bravehost.com/), watch movies, and… yeah, that’s me. :wink:

Yo!

The name’s Marc and i’m new to this board. I’ve been a fan since the very beginning of course when I saw Reservoir Dogs and knew that I wanted to work in the film industry. I wasn’t aware that there was a message board for Tarantino or let

alone a decent site talking about all his projects as well as other topics too but I’m glad I stumbled across this place! I reside in Dallas TX and am 28 yrs old working a full time job. I enjoy writing and love working on various film projects whether it being student films or straight up indies! Peace and will post again soon!

Hey!!!

Im me…(Rachael :stuck_out_tongue:) im from thee us of a and am 26 years young

I like: Movies, Fries :smiley:. Lie ins, QT annndd surfin’ da net lol.

I hate: Nasty people >:(, Realllly cheesey cartoons and tomatoes :-X

Hei everyone out there :slight_smile:

I´m Angel, an 18-year-old female from Northern Germany. I joined this forum cause Tarantino makes the greatest movies I´ve ever watched.

I hope to get to know lots of new people in here :wink:

Cya

Angel

Write me on ICQ: 306849036

Hey all, I’m Mindy I’m a new fan of Tarantino but I’m totally obsessed. I’m 17 from Iowa, USA. Fav. Tarantino film is deffinately Kill Bill Volume 2, but I’m quite obsessed with From Dusk Till Dawn too. I’m just lookin forward to meeting some more fans of QT and his work! ;D

Bah! Haven’t been here a while cuz I forgot mah password lol :-X Anywhoo, glad to be back. Haven’t had the chance to get to know any of you here, guess your not too friendly to noobies :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, iam the Gimp :-*

greetz 2 ya all

peace

Hello one and all! I am a little fellow from California who joined this site as a recommendation from a current Varied Celluloid forum friend. I’m also one of the reviewers for VC, so I figured it would be nice to get a little more forum experience seeing how I’m not a big forum man anyways. Although I have a passion for horror films, I like movies in general. I’d like to see more Tarantino films, though I have seen Pulp Fiction and most of Jackie Brown and Resevoir Dogs. Yep, that’s just about it.

^Hey! It’s the professor! ;D

Hello fellow fans!!! When I was 11 when I saw Pulp Fiction for the first time.( My mother owned a video store so she let my brothers and I watch just about anything we wanted.) I was blown away, I watched that movie day in and day out. When others girls were in love with, i dunno, New Kids on the Block, I was in love with a man 20 years my senior. I had a wall size poster of him, all the news clips, video tapes of every award show he attended…needless to say, I am no longer THAT obsessed but he is still my hero. All I wanna do is make brilliant films that folks like us can apreciate. And that’s all I have to say about that.

[quote=“Prof._Aglaophotis”]
Hello one and all! I am a little fellow from California who joined this site as a recommendation from a current Varied Celluloid forum friend.[/quote]

Thanks for not naming me,and thank you for joining. Knew you would like it here. Anyway by the way he likes long walks on the beach and furry animals that taste really good.

Hey, I’m Drew James Dakesian. Since i saw Pulp Fiction with my father in 1994 at the ripe age of seven, I have been in love with Quentin and his films.

hey dudes

my name is esme bla bla bla bla what ever!

ÂÂ

how you all doin?? ???

hi everyone I am a 17 year old aspiring director.

I first saw Reservoir Dogs about 2-3 years ago and it rocked my world. The only experience that rivaled it was when I was 13 years old and I saw THE WILD BUNCH and i was blown away by both films. Needless to say I dived headfirst gleefully into the world of Tarantino. I saw Pulp Fiction and zealously believe it deserved many oscars over the MEDIOCRE Gump. I also love Kill Bill 1 and 2. I like cool directors like Tarantino, Oliver Stone, Miike(Ichi the Killer), Kevin Smith and Terry Gilliam

im 17. i really love tarantinos style, the music in his movies, the dialogues, etc. pulp fiction and kill bill 2 are my favorites. i think quentin is the man. (in a good way, of course :wink: )