The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

WELCOME, INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (if you're new)

No, too late. The damage is done. I’m going to have to start using my powers for bad now…

What powers? ;D

PS: I suck more than Simon Pegg (who sucks A LOT!)

You’re right, I don’t have any. :’(

Oh quit getting all down on yourself mate. You’re awesome, and you know it. :slight_smile:

(edit: OH YOU FUCKER!!! I just noticed that you edited my post… I HATE YOU!!! LMFAO!!!)

You haven’t noticed yet, have you? :stuck_out_tongue:

I edited! You evil fucking basterd!!!

Tee hee ;D

If you’d said Nick instead of Simon, we’d have had words. Out in the car park. Mano y mano. (hand and hand) As in fighting. I’d take you down to the ground and make you scream my name in mercy, bitch. ;D

Hi. I am noob here ;D I am from The Netherlands and love the QT-ie-nator. I am not gonna state my age, but it;s between 14 and 14 and a half.

Shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize! You know what I am talking about? I dunno I mostly chew on bicycle saddles. Vega brothers is gonna be made I heard.

Anyway if you like what I like in a way that I like I will quote Qtmovies. If not I will watch Matrix sequels.

Letz ho tp work!

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Hi. I am noob here ;D I am from The Netherlands and love the QT-ie-nator. I am not gonna state my age, but it;s between 14 and 14 and a half.

Shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize! You know what I am talking about? I dunno I mostly chew on bicycle saddles. Vega brothers is gonna be made I heard.

Anyway if you like what I like in a way that I like I will quote Qtmovies. If not I will watch Matrix sequels.

Letz ho tp work!
[/quote]

You pwn!! ;D

[quote=“Ify”]
You pwn!! ;D
[/quote]

Omg that is like SO the warmest welcome I ever had! I am gonna live here.

So funny, guys. :smiley: I’ll bet this SO makes all the lurkers really wanna join. ;D

:stuck_out_tongue:

I know the lurkers with a true heart will be joining anyway. I still wonder where all those QT fans go on the web. Since there are a lot of them and on the QTA-forum are just a few people posting regularly. I aint complaining though. I like this place being small and not having 932u239 posts a minute.

What happened to Pete and Kilgore? I dont see Scarface posting either…would be a sad day to see those legends leave.

I was just fuckin with ya. ;D

(edit: Pete made an arse of himself a lot, and Kilgore is now “the asshole from el paso” the member… He’s posting still.

Ah that’s so rude! How can you treat a new guy like me like this! All the newbies go away when you disagree with them!!!

“Oh get off your mama’s tit, you fuckin baby!” LOL! You’re so right, Seth. A lot of people seem to think that we should coddle them, and treat their opinion as if it’s the only one there is. It’s really gotten retarded lately.

Exactly! It’s a big plus if people disagree with you and give you some new insights to either adjust or strengthen your opinion, feel, taste, or whatever you find in a cherry blossom high fever personality way.

Well, all in all, the people who stuck around for some time now or in the past have been all worthwhile.

haha, thanks for the welcome guys!

Hey there, I’m Jade. I’m Asian, I’m female, I’m a big QT fan, and I’m the very target of all discrimination.

new to the forums

:slight_smile:

lets chat up some movies!