The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

WELCOME, INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (if you're new)

Ahhh shit. I take that back. Kilgore the refugee from Brokeback Mtn has returned.

naw its grand just im also fairly new to the forum and i just wanted to know what to look out for or avoid etc

Leave Kilgore alone already, Pete! You’re the one on the offensive now. Everytime.

[quote=“Pittsburgh Bill”]
Looks like a great forum you have here. Just joined today. I’m an Amerian with a real love for anything Tarantino, so hopefully I’ll feel right at home here.
[/quote]

Hahaha, that made me happy.

Damn, didn’t even see this topic.

So, I am a male from Helsinki (capital city), Finland. I’m not going to expose my age, but I pledge is over 15. After seeing Reservoir Dogs from TV my life has been only Tarantino, Tarantino and Tarantino. I have seen all of his movies expect True Romance and Natural Born Killers which he only wrote. Music is also a big part of my life. I have tried playing a guitar, but maybe I just stay listening to it.

I would say I’m quite a regular boy.

[quote=“Solox”]

I’m not going to expose my age, but I pledge is over 15. [/quote]

That doesn’t sound right ;D

So you’re 16, huh? ;D

Only messing, welcome and enjoy your stay!

[quote=“Ify”]
That doesn’t sound right ;D

So you’re 16, huh? ;D

Only messing, welcome and enjoy your stay!
[/quote]

Yeah I’m 16. :smiley: My english is not great I know it, hope that you guys understand what I’m trying to say. :smiley:

and thanks, I will. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum Solox! And don’t worry, your English is just fine. ;D

[quote=“Geoi”]
Welcome to the forum Solox! And don’t worry, your English is just fine. ;D
[/quote]

Thanks nice to hear that. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, this looks like a really cool forum. I’m 32 and I live in Southern England and I love movies! I’ve been a fairly regular poster on The Deuce forum for a while now and I’ll hopefuly do the same here. So anyways - Tarantino. What I love about Quentin Tarantino is his passion and enthusiasm for film. I saw Pulp Fiction when it was first released here in the UK at the Brighton Odeon and it genuinely blew me away. I just didn’t want it to finish, I had never seen anything quite like it. Jackie Brown for me though, is his is best movie. Robert Forster’s performance as Max Cherry is one of my fave performances ever. As for Kill Bill and Death Proof, then although I don’t think they are overall great movies, I think they have truly great elements. What I love about them most, is that Quentins passion and love for film really shines through in them and I get a real buzz over that. Quentin is a voice for the little films (B movies) that no one else talks about. If it wasn’t for Tarantino then there would be a shitload of people who would not have heard of Rolling Thunder, Inglorious Bastards, They Call Her One Eye, Vanishing Point, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, Lady Snowblood, Jack Hill movies, Death Rides A Horse etc. So that is really cool!

Anyhoo, I’m really lookin forward to gettin to know you guys a bit better (and goin outside and making a big snowman tomorrow morning hopefully!).

welcome on board, mister

[quote=“Solox”]
Damn, didn’t even see this topic.

So, I am a male from Helsinki (capital city), Finland. I’m not going to expose my age, but I pledge is over 15. After seeing Reservoir Dogs from TV my life has been only Tarantino, Tarantino and Tarantino. I have seen all of his movies expect True Romance and Natural Born Killers which he only wrote. Music is also a big part of my life. I have tried playing a guitar, but maybe I just stay listening to it.

I would say I’m quite a regular boy.
[/quote]

Cool, this forum needs another Finn. Welcome!

[quote=“Karnstein”]
Anyhoo, I’m really lookin forward to gettin to know you guys a bit better (and goin outside and making a big snowman tomorrow morning hopefully!).
[/quote]

Welcome! ;D

Welcome Karnstein! Have fun here, and I anticipate your input!

howdy, haha. I’m a 15 year old QT fan from Missouri, and I’ve been looking around the site for awhile now, and just just decided to join. I’m hoping to become some sort of film maker when i grow older, and i see Quentin, Martin Scorsese, and Stanley Kubrick some what as my heroes. I’m hoping my age doesn’t effect what you guys think of me…and i make alot of typos…so bare with me. ;D

Welcome Mister Green. We have a few members that are around your age. It’s not an issue. The 15 year olds tend to be more mature than BioBasterd.

It’s pretty funny cause all the new users either apologize about their not too good english or try to hide their age if it’s between 14 to 16. Ahah. Maybe we should change the introduction rules :

SO for the next new users introducing themselves here, don’t be ashamed and welcome everybody. Don’t be afraid to tell us all your dirty secrets… ;D

[quote=“Mister Green”]
howdy, haha. I’m a 15 year old QT fan from Missouri, and I’ve been looking around the site for awhile now, and just just decided to join. I’m hoping to become some sort of film maker when i grow older, and i see Quentin, Martin Scorsese, and Stanley Kubrick some what as my heroes. I’m hoping my age doesn’t effect what you guys think of me…and i make alot of typos…so bare with me. ;D
[/quote]

GET OUT.

;D

Don’t mind Ify… He’s a wanker. Please feel free to post in any thread you want to.

Wow, what’s up with all the animosity? Aren’t my jokes good enough for you anymore? :’(

[quote=“Ify”]
Wow, what’s up with all the animosity? Aren’t my jokes good enough for you anymore? :’(
[/quote]

Jokes? What jokes? You tell jokes?

Ha. Just takin the piss.