WELCOME, INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (if you're new)

Hey you cool vibe people. My name is Max.

I’m a young 18 year old kid with huge interest in film. I’m a huge fan, and Tarantino has a place in my most holy renks… I love his work, Kill Bill (1&2) and Inglorious Basterds are by far my favorites, also right now generally my favorite films…

What other can I say, I love good music, I love imagining bloody hell good stories myself, having a blast from the great material I am given, and reimagining it.

Appart from really being invested in Tarantino style stories, I love sci-fi, romances are the best and I am really eager to work in film one day perhaps making props or writing my own scripts…

I’m just having the best time right now, but I gotta write Mr.Tarantino a letter! BTW, I cannot wait for Once upon a time in Hollywood!!! Please excuse my lousy english, I’m working on it…

Can’t wait for what the future holds, let it be number 10 please!

1 Like

I have a love / hate relationship with Tarantino films but his recent contribution, Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, pushed me over the edge - I wanted to find a space to talk about it and this forum was the first to populate my browser.

Films I loved: Once Upon a Time, Reservoir Dogs, Jackie Brown, Django, Pulp Fiction, inglorious Bastards
Films that disappointed me: Kill Bill, The Hateful 8, Four Rooms

1 Like

Hi there, I’m JP from Bristol, England. I work in the music industry. I’ll be seeing Once Upon A Time In Hollywood when it’s released here in 3 day’s time. My expectations are high, however I’m sure I won’t be disappointed! Thanks for having me.

1 Like

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I’m Raymond and I’m a fan of movies made by Quentin Tarantino and David Fincher. I’m happy to be part of this community.

welcome Ray! Enjoy your time around

Brian Wilson here - no, not THAT Brian Wilson. But, yes, I get asked about my name every single day. Every. Day. I’m in Atlanta but am not from here - grew up in Oklahoma, went to college in North Carolina and Florida, lived in Tennessee, and finally found myself in the ATL. Been a QT fan for a long time and it’s nice to find a spot with fellow fans. I love everything about his movies and am a big movie fan in general. Happy to be here :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can call me by my christian name. Tron.

Well, I’m a mushroom cloud-laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Everytime my hands touch brain, I’m SUPERFLY T.N.T.! I’m THE GUNS OF THE NAVARONES!!

CHAPPELLE_01_0104_REPARATIONS2_640x360~2

Hello QT, I am Mike Presley. I am health care lawyer and am in the process of finishing my MBA from Johns Hopkins. I joined the forum to express my appreciation of your most recent film, “Once upon a time in Hollywood…” Its was very well down and I especially enjoyed the subtleties of the film, like the picture of an angelic woman that was hung on the wall behind Margot Robbie in what apparently was her bedroom. (I noticed it because you focused on it for several seconds after she left the scene.) Nice Job. I watched the film more than a dozen times now and can see more and more of these expressions throughout the film. The implications of your film is very telling. I wonder if there is a name for this type of film making? Thanks. MP

Steve here, Loved PF when I saw it in 94 (?), knocked me out. Same feeling with OUTIH, great flick. He’s got the mojo back after the last several gore and guts outings / revenge movies. It’s the story telling within the story that’s key ****

1 Like

Howdy! My name is Mark Lungo and I joined this forum just a few minutes ago. I’m a fan of all kinds of pop culture coolness. I admit I’ve seen only three of QT’s films all the way through (Jackie Brown, Inglorious Basterds, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood), but they’re all extraordinary, and I’m looking forward to catching up with his other movies.

P.S. Am I allowed to mention something I’ve published?

1 Like

Hey everyone. I’m Shawn, just signed up today (August 14, 2020) and very much looking forward to diving into years of discussion on Tarantino and his body of work.

I’ve seen all of his films theatrically, on opening night, since Pulp Fiction- including Hateful Eight on 70mm and OUATIM on 35mm- and have even screened the ‘fan edit’ of “*Kill Bill- The Whole Bloody Affair” at my private theater The Overground Cinema.

My favorite Tarantino film is Jackie Brown.

I live in Philly with my rad wife Jbird and our weird hairless pets. I write about and archive information relating to tattooing and body piercing history, and I have at least four different pickled foods in my refrigerator at any given time.

Glad to be here!

1 Like

Hi everyone my name is arad ralami, I’m huge fan of Quentin Tarantino movies, what a great director, when I searched about the Tarantino I found your community, so I decided to register, my other hobbies are playing strategy games and watching movies, so I hope we have a great time with each other here.
Sorry if I have any mistake in my grammar, English is my second language.

2 Likes

Hi QT fans, i’m Ameziane,
a french graphic novelist published in France, USA, Spain, Germany and Brazil.

I produced a SOUL TRILOGY whom contain the biopics of MUHAMMAD ALI, ANGELA DAVIS and the tale of the revolt of ATTICA. Yep i love the 60 and 70 very much.

I’m working now on a CINE TRILOGY, the first book is a MARTIN SCORSESE (2021).

Was fan of QT the day i walked out of the screening of RESERVOIR DOGS, that was the first night of his french presentation.

You find my work here :

Glad be here.
Amé

Why did you walk out?

I walk out at the end of the movie.

With a smile on my face. Arguing with my friends to know if Mister Pink was alive at the end or not…

1 Like

Hi gang, clan, team, posse , gaggle and so on and so forth

Like the rest of you, I’m a fan of QT and like QT and the rest of you I am a film fan in general .

Happy to meet you all

1 Like

Hi guys, glad to be among the fans of QT, it is nice to meet like-minded people)) Let’s meet I Chloe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey all. I’m new to the forum. Just joined because of one question – Just saw “Parasite 3d” – a terrible 3D film starring a young Demi Moore with awful special effects and no real plot. But there is a guy a suit who works for the world-dominating corporation as a “cleaner” who cleans up messes. His name is "“Mr. Wolf.” - That’s gotta be the inspiration, right?

1 Like

Hi. I’m not a huge fan of his but I admire his work and his contribution in cinema as a whole. What

What’s up team?

My name is Feet Cruncher. I’ve only seen a few of these Tarantino jawns, but I am interested in watching more.

Any Lana Del Rey fans?