Weapon of Choice Opening Credits!

MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 11

I enjoyed it. It totally reminded me of an 80s cop film. When i watched it and i saw the cars and heard the 80s soundtrack. It really reminded me that i was watching an 80s movie. Its cool, keep up the good work.

MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 11

Yea actually i had that for a while, i prefer using video explosion deluxe though when i get enough money i want to get an apple and get final cut studio though.

Are Apples better to use to edit film? I heard they were, but I’m not sure why.

Yes they are because if you edit on a program likes movie MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 11 you are editing a movie at 29.9 FPS that is ok if you edit video because video records at 29.9 FPS but film records at 24 FPS so it will not be smooth if you edited on that program but apple and there programs allow you to edit at 24 FPS but there are also other programs that allow this too.

Isn’t 29.9 > 24?

Wouldn’t faster be better? Like an upgrade?

[quote=“me”]
Not all but some of them I do know, like the last scene I do recognize that place but cant put my finger on it.
[/quote]

This was actually my intentions while shooting. Since it’s being filmed in Florence and 98% of the people who see this live in Florence, I think it might take away a little from the movie; not seem real enough. But while shooting from a few akward angles in traffic, I think it pulls off more realism.

To tell you the truth, everyone I show this to always freaks out because they can never tell that I shot on the blvd. So hopefully I accompished what I was going for.

Oh, and that last shot is of the old Rogers department store building.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Isn’t 29.9 > 24?

Wouldn’t faster be better? Like an upgrade?
[/quote]

You can edit 29.9 on there too it is just the normal rate for film is 24 FPS it is just frames per second every second it takes 24 pictures but if you take something that is 24 FPS and try to edit it on 29.9 FPS it cannot play rite because you are trying to edit at a faster rate then it was originally recorded at.

I have never shot on film yet but I am planning on making an 8mm movie for practice.

I’d love to give that a go…

shooting on film would be worth it just for the experience, even if the footage amounts to nothing… like the intro btw

It’s nice for a rough cut, but the music feels like it belongs on the

end credits of a Van Damme movie.

[quote=“DexPac”]
It’s nice for a rough cut, but the music feels like it belongs on the

end credits of a Van Damme movie.
[/quote]

LoL - maybe, but I love the music still…and Van Damme.

Thats all that matters than if that is your type of movie but for me im not a big on 80s action films myself the 70s ones are better in my opinion.

I’m big on 80’s anything!