1. He has an original creativity in every aspect of his movies, whether it be dialouge, action, or other things never seen before.
2. Jules Winnfield is my favorite character, because for every person he stands up to, he has some intelligent or savvy comment to say to make them feel lesser of themselves before they are killed.
3. I saw small parts of Pulp Fiction when I was younger, and although I didn’t completley understand what was going on from what I had saw, I knew that this movie was something fresh and interesting…and then I watched interviews with Quentin on the Reservoir dogs DVD which gave me a lightbulb above my head that this guy was awesome.
4. The soundtrack for all his films is as close to perfect as you can get. He seems specific as to choosing music, and it pays off as the music really changes the mood of certain scenes.
5. It would be hard to choose only one favorite scene, but among my favorites would be “The house of blue leaves” scene in Kill Bill Volume 1, and both scenes in Pulp fiction where Jules and Vincent have conversation (especially the end of the movie in the cafe).
6. Reservoir dogs…because he’s actually cool in this movie.
7. That is a question that will never be answered, unless the man himself decided to share that information with us. It’s something that has a gold shine, and that’s all we’ll probably ever know.