..wait...What did he say?

This has always bothered when watching Kill Bill:

During a part of Chapter 5, there is a scene where the Crazy 88’s are in a room on the top floor of the House of Blue Leaves. This is the scene that is before when O’Ren Ishii throws the dart through the door; when Gogo leaves the room to look for Kiddo. This scene is the ONLY scene that does not come equipped with subtitles, but one of them is steadily talking while laying on his back. He makes a few gestures towards his crotch and it seems as if he is also telling a joke. You have to know what I’m talking about if you have seen this movie more than once. It bugs me!

So my question: What is this guy saying? Does anyone know? I’m not sure if it’s floating around in the script somewhere, but please someone rid me of this burden that I carry!

yea probably some dirty joke.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
This has always bothered when watching Kill Bill:

During a part of Chapter 5, there is a scene where the Crazy 88’s are in a room on the top floor of the House of Blue Leaves. This is the scene that is before when O’Ren Ishii throws the dart through the door; when Gogo leaves the room to look for Kiddo. This scene is the ONLY scene that does not come equipped with subtitles, but one of them is steadily talking while laying on his back. He makes a few gestures towards his crotch and it seems as if he is also telling a joke. You have to know what I’m talking about if you have seen this movie more than once. It bugs me!

So my question: What is this guy saying? Does anyone know? I’m not sure if it’s floating around in the script somewhere, but please someone rid me of this burden that I carry!
[/quote]

Well, the rumour is that he is telling the “E Lois” joke Nice Guy Eddie told Mr White, Mr Orange and Mr Pink on the way to the warehouse meeting in Reservoir Dogs. Whether or not that is true, I do not know. My japanese is pretty poor.

LoL - that would be pretty funny. There has to be someone on this board who can speak Japanese.

Thats what I heard too. Hes telling Nice Guy Eddie’s E Lois joke from Dogs. Dont know for sure if thats true, but it would be awesome if it was.

BTW: Anyone else reminded of Spider Man when Bea jumps up to the ceiling to hide from Go Go? That scene in Spider Man 1 where he hides from Norman Osbourne on the ceiling is almost identical. Ive always wondered if QT saw Spider Man and kinda stole that idea. A

[quote=“Angel”]
Well, the rumour is that he is telling the “E Lois” joke Nice Guy Eddie told Mr White, Mr Orange and Mr Pink on the way to the warehouse meeting in Reservoir Dogs. Whether or not that is true, I do not know. My japanese is pretty poor.
[/quote]

That’s the first time I have heard that before. Huh.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Thats what I heard too. Hes telling Nice Guy Eddie’s E Lois joke from Dogs. Dont know for sure if thats true, but it would be awesome if it was.

BTW: Anyone else reminded of Spider Man when Bea jumps up to the ceiling to hide from Go Go? That scene in Spider Man 1 where he hides from Norman Osbourne on the ceiling is almost identical. Ive always wondered if QT saw Spider Man and kinda stole that idea.
[/quote]

I noticed that the first time i saw it but since then i’ve forgot about it :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anybody speak japanese??

Damn!.. I wanna know if the crazy 88 is telling the Elois story… ;D ;D ;D.

she is saying “sank you vely much”

If he is telling the E Lois story, that would make Kill Bill just THAT much better…

…hey, I wonder if the Kill Bill special edition will have the scene subtitled… :o

Please!!

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
If he is telling the E Lois story, that would make Kill Bill just THAT much better…

…hey, I wonder if the Kill Bill special edition will have the scene subtitled… :o

Please!!
[/quote]

I doubt it will ever come out :o

I hope it will come out very soon…like next year… sigh.

That’s when I plan on it to; late 2007.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]

BTW: Anyone else reminded of Spider Man when Bea jumps up to the ceiling to hide from Go Go? That scene in Spider Man 1 where he hides from Norman Osbourne on the ceiling is almost identical. Ive always wondered if QT saw Spider Man and kinda stole that idea. A
[/quote]

I thought of The Executioner with Sonny Chiba (at least I think it was that film, I can`t remember it too well), where that old master that is training the young boy is hiding on the ceiling and says something about teaching him the art of “sticking to the ceiling”…

I thought someone answered this before. But I remember reading that he was saying that he was going to have sex with a female, but when all was revealed it worked out she was a man [he/she had a di*k].

Haha, I hope this actually is the explanation, other wise I have a bad and troubled memory!

^Nani!?

Wow, now i kow the reason it was without sub that scene. E lois joke ah? really i never read something like that.

greetings

Welcome to Earth. Enjoy your stay.

[quote=“Darth-Tarantino”]
I thought someone answered this before. But I remember reading that he was saying that he was going to have sex with a female, but when all was revealed it worked out she was a man [he/she had a di*k].

Haha, I hope this actually is the explanation, other wise I have a bad and troubled memory!
[/quote]

ahahah ;D ;D ;D

hilarious!

That actually would be worth the wait…

definately