Vote,Vote,Vote! For KB Vol1 an Vol2!

Guys, please all get voting at the first ever Total Film Magazine Reader’s Awards! There is loads to vote for KB and it’s cast including Uma as Woman Of The Year, QT as Man Of The Year, KB Vol1 as Best movie, Daryl as Best Villain, Michael as Best Movie Death, the Buried Alive scene as Scariest Scene Crazy 88 fight as Jaw Dropping Action Scene and KB Vol1 as Essential Soundtrack!!!

You have to give name and address as it’s also a competition to win a home entertainment system, but it doesn’t say anywhere that only UK people can vote, so I guess anyone can vote. So lets get Kill Bill, QT, Uma and all the rest of them the gongs they deserve, we made it happen already with the Emoire awards and the MTV movie awards. Here we can vote for both, Vol1 and Vol2 and make it happen again! This is the link:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.futurenet.com/totalfilm/comp … wards.html”>http://www.futurenet.com/totalfilm/competition/awards.html</LINK_TEXT>

Cool, many KB to vote…

nice, you can even vote for Reservoir Dogs

Done and Done. I’m an EMPIRE reader myself but I do occasionally obtain the ver similar TotalFilm

Voted (All KB where present) ;D

I hope Quentin gets the recognition that he deserves as well as the rest of the Kill Bill cast and crew! ;D

As much as I love Kill Bill, Spider Man II was my favorite film of the past year.

How could you say that?! The Bride would beat the shit out of (if not kill) Spiderman.

Maybe so, but Doc Ock could definately take the Bride. Even though Pai Mei would beat everybody’s ass.

[quote=“wu_shu”]
Maybe so, but Doc Ock could definately take the Bride. Even though Pai Mei would beat everybody’s ass.
[/quote]

The Bride would swiftly chop off all his swirling tentacles then impale his head with her hanzo steel killing him instantly. Only to pull out her sword to see his bloodied corpse drop to the ground and his head splitting apart in two like a sliced apple. She would then swipe the air with her sword and we would see the blood splash across the ground.

Doc ock. pfffft.

Don’t forget that Yuki would take them all

I’ll vote for Vo. 1 but not Vol. 2, it was a huge letdown. Dragged on and milked. The whole Bea finding BB was the cheesy. Very untarantino

[quote=“Usurper”]
[quote=“wu_shu”]
Maybe so, but Doc Ock could definately take the Bride. Even though Pai Mei would beat everybody’s ass.
[/quote]

The Bride would swiftly chop off all his swirling tentacles then impale his head with her hanzo steel killing him instantly. [/quote]

Kinda like what Obi-Wan does to that creature thing in Attack of the Clones?

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
[/quote]

Shurayukihime?

Spidey II was still my favorite film of the past year, followed closely by Kill Bill (1&2)

[quote=“wu_shu”]
[quote=“IL_Buono”]
[/quote]

Shurayukihime?

Spidey II was still my favorite film of the past year, followed closely by Kill Bill (1&2)
[/quote]

Yuki as in Go-Go’s sister! The crazy one with the huge guns

whoops, dopey me. Damnit, her scenes were never filmed and most of her cool lines were given to Go Go. Except “You fucking bitch, you shot my breast! And I’m not fully developed yet!”