Volume 2 Cast and Appearances

This topic is to provide information of when QT and any of the cast members of Kill Bill will be guests on talk shows. Also, include any other channels that are going to show sneak peaks of Volume 2 that you know of.

Entertainment Tonight is having a Kill Bill Week all week long, with Daryl Hannah and stuff. The first two installments have been nothing special, but they are sorta cool.

QT

4/9 - Jay Leno -finally he is the first guest… like Kevin Bacon was bigger last time

4/14 - Conan

Vivica Fox

4/7 - Craig Kilborn

4/6 - Regis and Kelly Retard

4/14 - Sharon Osbourne Show

Michael Madsen

4/13 - Jimmy Kimmel

4/13 - Sharon Osbourne Show

all times (frequently updated) can be found at

http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html

Also Daryl Hannah is going to be on Howard Stern soon I believe. Recaps can be found at http://www.marksfriggin.com

Vivica A. Fox will be on Craig Kilborn on April 7th.

Quentin will be on Jay Leno on April 9th.

Michael Madsen will be on Jimmy Kimmel on April 13th

Yes we know that

so does that mean we get more vivica back story in this one? i mean why does she have so many appearances

UPDATE: (Check the link in my previous post)

QT will be on Jimmy Kimmel on 4/16

-I hope he does the studio audience theater again. It was hilarious last time. He also told kids how to get in to Kill Bill (buy a Good Boy! ticket and sneak in), on the Disney owned ABC network lol.

dont get kimmel here in florida

what was bacon promoting last time anyway?

i hate leno, and all but i must watch

conan wont steer Q wrong, always a riot on there

thanx for the info

[quote]dont get kimmel here in florida

what was bacon promoting last time anyway?

i hate leno, and all but i must watch

conan wont steer Q wrong, always a riot on there

thanx for the info [/quote]

He was rambling about Mystic River.

oh yeah

thanks

Vivica’s gonna be in some “fairytale” movie that’s coming out soon. That’s probably what she’s gonna promote. But she did say (Last time on Kilborn) that she appears in Vol-2. But I was wondering if it’s gonna involve brand new sequences with Vernita or if it’s just some little footage of her in the chapel.

And I thought Leno and NBC didn’t want Quentin around anymore due to that drunken fiasco last time out.

[quote]Vivica’s gonna be in some “fairytale” movie that’s coming out soon. That’s probably what she’s gonna promote. But she did say (Last time on Kilborn) that she appears in Vol-2. But I was wondering if it’s gonna involve brand new sequences with Vernita or if it’s just some little footage of her in the chapel.

And I thought Leno and NBC didn’t want Quentin around anymore due to that drunken fiasco last time out. [/quote]

True. But I would think they would want him back b/c a lot of people were talking about his drunken appearance. Some people might just watch to see what he does this time. It will keep people tuned in.

that must have been on leno. i saw the conan appearance. which was cool.

Vivica’s on Conan tonight y’all.

Leno’s a fag, but QT is awesome on whatever show in which he’s a guest.

And that audience participation on Jimmy Kimmel was the funniest thing that I’ve ever seen. It could have been a full fuckin length movie and I would have paid to see it.

Bleh… no one’s doing Letterman, which is the only show we get down here…

Uma was on it for Vol.1 but it doesn’t look like she’s promoting Vol.2?

[quote]
And that audience participation on Jimmy Kimmel was the funniest thing that I’ve ever seen. It could have been a full fuckin length movie and I would have paid to see it.[/quote]

I missed it, what happened?

Oh, and just saw Vivica on Conan. Talked about how in Vol. 1 there was a special “booty light” QT shone on her ass to show it off better.

Tonights Conan episode with Vivica was hilarious…oh my god, no words can discribe how hilarious this show was. Especially when Conan was making that goofy looking “poker face” to Scotty Winn…

yeah, Conan went on about her body for like ten minutes it was great, let’s go watch booty call mommy! haha then la bamba cracked up in the “year 2000” skit

[quote]Tonights Conan episode with Vivica was hilarious…oh my god, no words can discribe how hilarious this show was. Especially when Conan was making that goofy looking “poker face” to Scotty Winn…

yeah, Conan went on about her body for like ten minutes it was great, let’s go watch booty call mommy! haha then la bamba cracked up in the “year 2000” skit[/quote]

yea, conan was hilarious as usual…Has QT ever been on Howard Sterns show? I remember he was supposed to with Darryl Hannah awhile back but he didnt show.

[quote]Vivica A. Fox will be on Craig Kilborn on April 7th.

Quentin will be on Jay Leno on April 9th.

Michael Madsen will be on Jimmy Kimmel on April 13th[/quote]

Will this three shows get downloadable a few days after the shows? Cause I really want to see all of these shows, but I have no american TV, just German programmes and CNN. So will moviebox or another site put them online in video-form?