[Vol 2] Songs not on OST CD

I finally found it, it was “the Chase”.

Read carefully my post above, i didn’t mention a guitar, but thanks anyways :wink:

Does anybody have a copy of, or a link to a website that has a download of “Sunny Road to Salina” by Christophe (aka the song where the bride is walking thru the desert back to Budd’s trailer)

Thanks

Guys,

I can’t find a Rodriguez’ track… :frowning:

I don’t even know the title…

It’s the music played when Budd calls Elle at the phone.

Can you help me?

:frowning: :’(

I dont know if anyone mentioned this already, but The music from Chapter 6 and 7 where Budd is talking to Bill and then comes back to the trailer at night is from a great giallo called The Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh. If you get the DVD you will hear the score by Nora Orlandi.

I love how QT put eerie giallo music in the chapter thats supposed to be like a spaghetti western. Hes the master.

[quote=“Silvia-BlackMamba”]
Guys,

I can’t find a Rodriguez’ track… :frowning:

I don’t even know the title…

It’s the music played when Budd calls Elle at the phone.

Can you help me?

:frowning: :’(
[/quote]

Check the Kill Bill Robert Rodriquez Topic, you may find some answers.

I’ve read most of the topocs/boards but I couldn’t find this song discussed (sorry if I missed it and am creating a double messege)

but the song on the Kill Bill Vol. 2 DVD menu screen, does anyone know what song this is?

What is the name of the spanish song that is playing in the bar when Budd walks into work late? Thanks

This is Aye Query (or something like that), but good luck finding it, nobody here has.

Does anyone know anything about the song on the Kill Bill Vol. 2 DVD menu screen.

The song during the Volume 2 DVD menu is “About Her” by Malcom McLaren. It is available on the original soundtrack. It also appears in the actual film, in the scene where Beatrix puts BB to sleep, right before she confronts bill in the living room. It is actually a cover song of a band called “The Zombies” originally titled “She’s Not There”.

Is it possible that someone with all of the songs (or at least all found so far) creates a torrent of the complete extended soundtrack? That would pretty much solve everyone’s problems and people would stop begging for specific songs. Shame on everyone that is asking for music from the soundtracks.

I bought both soundtracks, and I don’t usually buy music, because the music itself was so strong. Since he’s talked about releasing “The Whole Bloody Affair”, does anyone know if he plans to release The Whole Bloody Soundtrack?

But yeah, torrents are the way to go, I’m raising the issue because I don’t have any except for a few Ennio’s that I just happened to have on my own. And unfortunately music search engines are limited with a mac. Hell, if everyone helped out and send me the MP3s, I’d be glad to make and host the torrent for everyone’s benefit.

There are already torrents for that, just search for them :wink:

We can’t post them on here, because the administrator of this forum would get into trouble. :slight_smile:

I could pm you a link though…if you cant find any torrents.

for those who haven’t seen it yet:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.ph … Soundtrack”>http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.php/Kill_Bill_Extended_Soundtrack</LINK_TEXT>

enjoy. should be fairly complete

Just wondering if someone could help me out. In the Deleted Scene there are 2 pieces of music I can’t identify.

1. As Bill & The Bride walk through the village.

2. After Bill has killed the thugs with his Hanzo sword and starts walking toward Michael Jai White.

if anyone knows the titles of these tracks I’d appreciate it.

Hi just wondering if anyone knows how to get hold of the track “Invincible Pole Fighter” the soundtrack to the Pai Mei training sequence? I’ve looked all over the net for it, but I can only find info about the song. Can anyone send me a link to download it?

I would buy it, but its not on the official soundtrack…

the soundtrack gets me soo buzzing!