[Vol 2 OST] General Kill Bill volume 2 Soundtrack Talk

The dialog tracks are only spoken. There are no sound tunes at all. Except the short japanese flute-elements in The legend of Pai Mei. But I would say that doesn’t count.

Me and Sven would love to share some of the music with you, but unfortunately, those promo-CDs have been digitally watermarked, and every copy (even mp3) can be traced back to the person those CDs have been sent to.

just be patient, the stuff will somehow end up online, ur just pre-order the soundtrack! it’s worth every penny

Mr._Bill, is the promo CD enhanced? Are there any trailers or extras when played on PC? I think no, otherwise you would tell us but there must be sth in it, right?

[quote]Mr._Bill, is the promo CD enhanced? Are there any trailers or extras when played on PC? I think no, otherwise you would tell us but there must be sth in it, right?[/quote]

No, there aren’t. I talked to Seb and it was no ROM part like at the first Volume. I hopely get my press copy too!

[quote]Mr._Bill, is the promo CD enhanced? Are there any trailers or extras when played on PC? I think no, otherwise you would tell us but there must be sth in it, right?[/quote]

No it’s just the cd. Except that whimsical little internal player. It looks like an egg; the graphical display. Maybe some bonus for easter… Who knows?

Here’s the back-cover of the soundtrack CD, looks really cool :slight_smile: :

[quote]
[/quote]

And that picture says it all…:-*

I would NOT be surprised if the two of them would announce that they have a baby or something… haha

German TV said, that Uma sold her appartement in New York for 6.500.000 $. And no one would know where she will live…

Maybe QT or some guy of this board invite her…

Seb? Pete?

[quote]German TV said, that Uma sold her appartement in New York for 6.500.000 $. And no one would know where she will live…

Maybe QT or some guy of this board invite her…

Seb? Pete?[/quote]

No, no, no. That was me :wink: . She’s here in my room and on her knees, doing me oral pleasure. Yeah, she’s good :wink: .

:smiley:

Uma, if you hear me! Come to me! Germany is nice and I would fuck you every day you want :smiley: !

For real: Uma is dating a multi-millionaire hotel owner. Ive seen pics of them together, Umas like a head taller than him. So there actually isnt anything between QT and Uma, although I’m sure in QTs heart Uma will always have a place.

[quote]Here’s the back-cover of the soundtrack CD, looks really cool :slight_smile: :

[/quote]

I think QT's had too much of Hanzo's sake. Look how red faced he is. Man, alcohol really isn't for him.

[quote]

I think QT’s had too much of Hanzo’s sake. Look how red faced he is. Man, alcohol really isn’t for him.[/quote]

But warm Sake is really good :smiley: . A week before I was in a chinese restaurant. They had some great food and some tasty Sake :slight_smile: .

Hmmm…I thought, sake is japanese.

So…what does warm sake have to do with the Volume 2 Soundtrack?

Hmmm. …I don’t know.

Maybe you should drink one (or two) while you are listening to it.

[quote]Hmmm. …I don’t know.

Maybe you should drink one (or two) while you are listening to it.[/quote]

1. Yeah, Sake is japanese. I was wondering, too, but it tastes good.
  2. Now, let’s stop Off Topic.

Mr._Bill, is the dialogue between Bill and the Bride a spoiler? I’ve read in the review that there is a surprise at the end of this “chat”, but if I listen to it before I see the movie, will it spoil any possible plot twists or surprises or will it just make me want to see the fucking movie more and more?

I don’t know what your reaction would be.

All I will say is that this could be an interesting change. Or you could be surprised. That’s all.

It’s another dialog that will be quoted erverywhere. If you like to I will send it to you over PM?

OMG! That’s just … dunno how to describe it! Hope it really is in the movie :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: