[Vol 1] Songs not on OST CD

It was Enio Morricone - Death rides a Horse;))

Does anyone know the name of the song when “The Bride” starts to fight Oren out in the snow? It stops as soon as Uma gets cut in the back

The O-Ren fight uses the song…

“Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood” by Santa Esmeralda

(it’s on the official soundtrack).

Does anyone know where to get hold of

“Champions Of Death” by Shunsuke Kikuchi?

I’ve been searching high and low for this track for ages, but so far haven’t been able to locate it anywhere!

HI,

IF ANYONE HAS THIS MP3

"Wound That Meals" or “Heals”?

Written by: Takeshi Kobayashi

Performed by: Lily Cheu-Cheu

PLEASE Let me know, I have MSN Messenger and can’t receive it through there. Don’t have soulseek though :frowning:

I have most of the music NOT on the kill bill vol.1 OST!!

if you want it, you’ll need 2 have soulseek though! i’m also in the search of music not on the vol. 2 OST so…

PM me if someone want a song through soulseek, but i’ll be back after only June 19th so little bit patience all 'till i answer back + i’m having lot of problems surfing this server so it can take a long time before you hear of me :-[

sorry

“Champions of Death” & “Yagyu Conspiracy” can both be found on

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/

user: killbillmusic

pass: 123456

also, does anyone know where to find Armundo? It is almost impossible to find

I have noticed something while watching the DVD. As the title card for “Chapter 2: The Blood Splattered Bride” fades away, it opens on an aerial view of the bodies in the chapel, surrounded by forensics etc. and there seems to be a short, almost unnoticeable extract of (what sounds’ like) a Mexican song. No one has ever mentioned this song and it is not even featured in the credits at the end. Although it is small, i am still curious as to what it is

I think the title of the song is ‘Invisible pole fighter’ the music during the bride training with Pai Mei scenes. I have a tiny Excerpt, does anyone know if i can get the full song?

Can somebody who owns the CD AND THE DVD go over this list

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=40”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

and check if everything is correct or missing, thank you.

Well, I won’t bother telling you about the other corrections because you’ve corrected them.

However, There are 3 versions of Il Grande Duello / The Grand Duel, and you have only mentioned 2. They are…

Il Grande Duello / The Grand Duel. A (Mix II)"

Written by: Luis Bacalov

Performed by Luid Bacalov

"Il Grande Duello / The Grand Duel, M10"

"Il Grande Duello / The Grand Duel, (Parte Prima)"

The one in BOLD being the one you missed out.

“Yagyu Conspiracy”

Written by: Toshiaki Tsushima and not Tsuchima ÂÂ

You might also want to put who Urami Bushi is written by…

"Urami Bushi"

Written by: Shunya Ito and Shun-suke Kikuchi

Performed by: Meiko Kaji

thank you very much

i corrected all of those. i hope nothing’s missing anymore

I’ve got almost every single missing track from both soundtracks. One I am just dying to have is The Grand Duel, A (Mix II). If anybody has it, I’d highly appreciate it if they shared it with me. A trade, perhaps?

Ive found Dies Irae, M8 and M9, but neither of them have the little guitar bit in them like on the website or when Budd drives back to his trailer, someone help me.

Does anyone know exactly why so many great songs were left off both soundtracks? Especially whenever the end of Vol. 1 was filled with mostly unneccessary sound effects. You could argue that it was for the sake of completion, but that’s hardly right whenever there are so many essential songs omitted.

Is there any offical word from Tarantino? I assumed maybe they couldn’t get the permission to release the songs on the soundtrack, although getting in the film would pretty much lead naturally to the soundtrack. Perhaps they included the sound effects as a small compensation for this? Or are they waiting to release a special edition version with all the omitted tracks in order to make more money off us?

One song I particularly liked was “Enio Morricone - Death Rides A Horse” and I only just found out that’s what it was. I wish it was on the soundtrack.

It’s often the case that there aren’t all the songs on the soundtrack. But OK in the case of KB, there a re a lot of songs not on OST, and there are great . But maybe you’re right they hadn’t all the right to put them. But I don’t think it would a special OST with all the songs not on the original. Or maybe for a special 10th anniversary, who knows… :wink:

Can someone send me the MP3 of Ennio Morricone’s -Death Rides a Horse that playes in Kill Bill Vol 1. I cant seem to find it. If you can send it to me please let me know. thanks

Does anybody know where I can find The Long Day of Vengeance by Armando Trovajoli?

Hey, just wondering if anyone else was interested in this. I’ve been trying to add the songs not included on the soundtrack to my iPod, and changing the track numbers so that they all fit together in one album, as the official release should have been. Problem is I’m having difficulty putting the tracks in their proper order, because I think that’s perhaps the best way to do it. The only potential problem with that is that say there might be all the 5678’s songs in order, instead of broken up over the soundtrack, but I can deal with it. So does anyone else want to compile a definitive list of all the songs in the films, in the order in which they appear in the film?

EDIT- I just released there is already a topic about this. Never mind.

OK, it’s 2006 now. Some of you have said you’ve found most of the missing tracks, particularly from the volume 1 OST.

Can anyone tell me where we can get all those missing tracks? Has an enlarged CD edition been released yet, and if not, when can we expect it?