Vince vs. jules vs. butch

Jules likes kung fu maybe he could kick both there asses.

Maybe the three would decide to have a duel in a cemetry cirlce and create a triangle between themselves. Vincent would have taken the bullets out of Jules’ gun without him knowing. Then when the Morricone tune reaches it’s climax, Vincent would shoot at Butch killing him and Jules would try to shoot only to fail. Vincent would then run away with the briefcase and leaving Jules neck around a noose standing on nothing but a grave stone. Jules would stand their panicking only for Vincent to shoot the noose from way in the distance afterwhich he rides of to a tune influenced by cayote’s howling. THE END

Jules is a wise man and he’s got the guts, he can beat them both verbal if he would…Based on strength I figure Butch would be the man…but I stay with coldblooded Jules…

1.Jules no question - He’s intelligent, witty, strong, stylish and cool.

2.Jules - he’s too clever for the other guys. He’d win on way or another.

Jules is the coolest, hands down.

I think Butch would win the fight, he did kill that other boxer, (Floyd?) with gloves on, I mean, christ, with gloves one.

Vince would give Jules a foot massage and Butch would watch and eat his pop tarts. So i guess to answer this “hypothetical”, ummmm no-one would win cos they all become super friends and then during the pilot of “Superfriends” Z escapes from Mr Wallace and superfriends join together with their secret powers to fuck up Z and his crew of “sisters”. Thier special weapons would be -

Vince has an AIDS infected dope needle.

Butch has shit covered gold watch.

Jules has a Big Kahuna Burger with rat poison.

They defeat Z in the pilot and Fox doesnt sign for more episodes cos this one stank of shit.

[quote=“Usurper”]
Vince would give Jules a foot massage and Butch would watch and eat his pop tarts. So i guess to answer this “hypothetical”, ummmm no-one would win cos they all become super friends and then during the pilot of “Superfriends” Z escapes from Mr Wallace and superfriends join together with their secret powers to fuck up Z and his crew of “sisters”. Thier special weapons would be -

Vince has an AIDS infected dope needle.

Butch has shit covered gold watch.

Jules has a Big Kahuna Burger with rat poison.

They defeat Z in the pilot and Fox doesnt sign for more episodes cos this one stank of shit.
[/quote]

LOLOLOLOL!

[quote=“Ify”]
Maybe the three would decide to have a duel in a cemetry cirlce and create a triangle between themselves. Vincent would have taken the bullets out of Jules’ gun without him knowing. Then when the Morricone tune reaches it’s climax, Vincent would shoot at Butch killing him and Jules would try to shoot only to fail. Vincent would then run away with the briefcase and leaving Jules neck around a noose standing on nothing but a grave stone. Jules would stand their panicking only for Vincent to shoot the noose from way in the distance afterwhich he rides of to a tune influenced by cayote’s howling. THE END
[/quote]

Did anyone get this?

haha i just did, wonderfull

[quote=“Ify”]
[/quote]

I love The Breakfast Club. One of my favorite movies

The first time i saw that movie, it was a cool experience

Jules is def. the most coolest, mr tarantino made him that way.

And the 2nd question is stupid…obviously butch seeing how he is a proffessional boxer and killed a man in the ring. Jules is a string bean. Vince has some meat on him and would be the best fight but he smokes too much so hed get tired :smiley:

With a gun- Jules, Bare knuckle- Butch, Talking his way out- Vincent!