Vince vs. jules vs. butch

This board has gotten really slow, so hopefully this’ll get shit moving along.

1. Who’s cooler, Vince, Jules, or Butch? Explain.
  2. Who would win in an all-out fight to the death, no guns?

no guns? damn! I was gonna say that Jules would smoke both their asses. No guns: Butch.

He’s a fuckin’ boxer man! Vince is an Elvis impersonator and Jules is hot with a gun but…

Plus, Butch is nice with a samurai sword.

As for who’s cooler, Jules, just a notch above Vince. You don’t even need an explanation on that one.

I forgot to put in my 2 cents.

1. Jules, no question. He’s like Shaft, but on the other side of the law.
  2. Yeah, I guess Butch, but if not him then Vince. Jules is cool and all, but he’d get his ass kicked in a back-alley brawl.

man, to both these questions JULES 100%. he would smoke butch … if butch were a real man he would have fucked up vince his furst chance. right? he already had his pay from mr. wallace wat did he need to be nice to his bitch for??

How’s Jules gonna kick Butch’s ass?

cuz man! he didnt do shit to vince! till he had a mother fucking gun. he didnt do shit to nobody unless he had the upper hand. even if he was fucking sugar ray lenord jules would beat his ass

Vince would whip out his heroin needle and stab Butch in the jugular. While Butch o.d.'s, he punches Jule’s nose halfway into his skull while at the same time, Jules whips out his gun and accidently shoots Vince.

So everybody dies. Not a bad scenario. The winner is, uh, Lance! Or maybe Jimmie! Nope, Lance!

[quote]Vince would whip out his heroin needle and stab Butch in the jugular. While Butch o.d.'s, he punches Jule’s nose halfway into his skull while at the same time, Jules whips out his gun and accidently shoots Vince.[/quote]

no. Jules and Vince would call a truce after Vince killed Butch.

Or they would have already made a secret alliance before the fight and they both team up on the fucker who could beat either one of them singly, but not both at once.

[quote]Vince would whip out his heroin needle and stab Butch in the jugular. While Butch o.d.'s, he punches Jule’s nose halfway into his skull while at the same time, Jules whips out his gun and accidently shoots Vince.[/quote]

haha that’s awesome, i agree

[quote]

no. Jules and Vince would call a truce after Vince killed Butch.

Or they would have already made a secret alliance before the fight and they both team up on the fucker who could beat either one of them singly, but not both at once.
[/quote]

that seems like a pussy thing to do though, especially for Vince.

Well they could all start a fight and be kicking the shit out of each other when suddenly…Jimmy turns up and he kicks the shit out of everyone, mwahahahahahahahaha!

Vince is the coolest.

[quote]This board has gotten really slow, so hopefully this’ll get shit moving along.

1. Who’s cooler, Vince, Jules, or Butch?  Explain.
    [/quote]

Vincent, because he’s part of all of my favorite scenes. He’s kind of a bumbling character, which adds to his charm. “what so we stab down twice?” God I just lose it right there, and the way he uses the intercom to say “okay” is just priceless. I think it’s amazing how he can constantly oppose a mushroom-cloud laying motherfucker like Jules and more than keep his ground. Personally, I think Jules would have gotten owned by Vincent in the “wanderer/bum/kung-fu” discussion if he didn’t have to shit so bad.

[quote]
2. Who would win in an all-out fight to the death, no guns?[/quote]

Butch

Vincent is cool, he’s very near to my person and he’s a Elvis fan, so I like him very much. And Butch is damn cool, too. He has some brilliant mono- and dialogs like “I’m American, our names don’t mean shit.” oder “Zed’s dead, Baby”. But my favorite character is still Jules cause his “Ezekiel 25:17” speech is simply brilliant and the burger scene is so funny, hell ya!

[quote]Vincent is cool, he’s very near to my person and he’s a Elvis fan, so I like him very much. And Butch is damn cool, too. He has some brilliant mono- and dialogs like “I’m American, our names don’t mean shit.” oder “Zed’s dead, Baby”. But my favorite character is still Jules cause his “Ezekiel 25:17” speech is simply brilliant and the burger scene is so funny, hell ya![/quote]

I completely agree with you on that. Except for the part about Butch being cool. there's nothing really cool that he does until he "gets medival" on Zed with a samurai sword.

1. cmon, u kno it has to be jules. i dont think that sam jackson has ever played a character in a movie that was not the shit.

2. butch. hes a boxer.

[quote=“Kill Phill”]

1. cmon, u kno it has to be jules. i dont think that sam jackson has ever played a character in a movie that was not the shit.

[/quote]

Changing Lanes

got i hated that fucker

flock of seagulls would play dead on the couch while they all fought and then get up and break the legs off the coffee table and beat Butch with one leg, and ram the other up his ass.

Jules is the coolest, and for lack of a better reason at this time of the night, just because samuel l. jackson is the baddest motherfucker ever. and as for combat, if butch kills a man in the boxing ring, he’ll whoop jules’ ass. Just bein cool aint gonna save you from Die Hard himself.

1: Jules, no explanation needed.

2: I imagine that jules and vince would both cheat. twice. first time they’d cheat would be forming a truce against butch, second would be when they pulled out the guns they’d both snuck in and both betray each other at the same moment. seeing as everyone is dead an obese Asian business man would win the contest.