Vega Brothers VS Gecko Brothers

for all we know, Vic and Vince could hate eachother

Yeah, maybe thats why they weren’t in the same business.

[quote]i think by themselves, the vega brothers are better, i mean vic vega is a cool fuking guy, and he just has that charisma.  vincent is also a pretty good character.  but the gecko brothers have that relationship that make them good together.  i feel like their relationship is the only thing that really carried FDTD.  i dunno about who would win in a fuking fistfight, but overall, if we were talking in terms of brothers, it would be gecko.[/quote]

That’s actually a VERY good thought. My idea of how the fight would go down was based solely on man to man battles…not the brother-tag team stuff. Therefore, I’ll change my vote to the Gecko Brothers. But, given the fight was individually, my money is on the Vega’s all the way.

vega brother definatly

[quote]Speaking of estranged brothers, how about Vic & Vincent vs. Bill & Budd?[/quote]

No contest there; Bill and Bud will kick the Vega Bros ass even before you can say blueberry pie.

blueberry pie

[quote]Speaking of estranged brothers, how about Vic & Vincent vs. Bill & Budd?[/quote]

You spoiler giving bastard. I didn’t know Bill and Budd were related.

Warn us before giving something out!!!

ya you bastard

[quote]You spoiler giving bastard. I didn’t know Bill and Budd were related.

Warn us before giving something out!!![/quote]
Ok, so I fucked up. Sorry. I forgot that was a secret. I apologize to those I’ve wronged.

[quote]
Ok, so I fucked up. Sorry. I forgot that was a secret. I apologize to those I’ve wronged.
[/quote]

Forgiven.

Bastard.

;D

You know, the Vegas are kind of idiots. The Heist would have had much less of a chance of everyone dying if Blondie hadn’t started shooting up the place. And Vince, couldn’t you hold it for five minutes 'till Marcellus got back? Nope. BOOM!!! The Geckos win, period.

Some of the things Vic did were stupid but if he was fighting for his life he would kick ass. I’m pretty sure he could handle Seth, they’re both about the same build. And just because Vincent has a weak bladder doesn’t mean he can’t fight. He and Richie are about equally incompetent, then. He’s too crazy so they’re kind of equally matched.

[quote]You know, the Vegas are kind of idiots.  The Heist would have had much less of a chance of everyone dying if Blondie hadn’t started shooting up the place.  And Vince, couldn’t you hold it for five minutes 'till Marcellus got back?  Nope.  BOOM!!!  The Geckos win, period.[/quote]

That stuff Vince did wasn’t really dumb. It was crazy. Vic is psychotic. And evil to boot. :slight_smile:

[quote]Um, no. Gecko brothers are way cooler. Why? George Clooney is a badass actor and QT is the funniest dork ever to grace the silver screen.[/quote]

You took the words right out of my mouth. Definitely the Gecko Brothers.

I agree that Budd & Bill would beat the shit out of the Vega Bros. but if it was between the Geckos and Vegas then the Vegas would kick their Gecko asses strait to hell.

listen to chickdelalynch and dead nigga!!!

the gecko’s rule all!

Yeah the Geckos kick ass. I loved their characters and charisma but if they ever got into a fight with the Vegas they’d have their work cut out for them. The Vegas would win.

ok…how thw fuck do you guys think you know the Vega’s physical abilities? In Dawn, you always see the Geckos in some kind of PHYSICAL fight…punching, kicking, the commuciation the teamwork, the constant use of regular objects as weapons…

have you ever seen the Vegas at work? No. All you’ve seen is a coupla gunshots and a gasoline fire. The Vegas are slow, slur when they talk, and are serious drug users. And they both die in pathetic ways. Blonde died for being a dumbass. He joked around like a little sily shit instead of keeping an eye on Orange and Marvin like he was supposed to. Vince died because he was on the shitter…which is pathetic on his part.

So from what I’ve seen the Geckos are the winners here. Any of you got a legit answer for that shit? No.

Let’s face it, one of the two Bros. can’t act and the other team were actually in two very good movies. Do you know what I’m talking about? Scroll down for the answers.

[size=1]Quentin Tarantino can’t act at all and the Vega brothers were in two good movies-Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.[/size]

The Gecko Bros. wasted like 16 people in all, complete with rangers and police officers. And Seth also gets to kick some serious vampire ass. All the Vegas did was kill some defenseless punks.