The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Uma's stunt double interview

im not sure if this has already been seen here and if it has im sorry seb to take space. just delete this cool? Well i was at a site i that has a pretty cool cartoon on an adventure of this little samurai kid. and it had a link to the uma’s stunt double article. heres the link. http://www.ninjai.com/indexf.html

Great article. thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, she really knows her stuff.

Ug.

I stopped reading when she put Jackie Chan on the same list as Bruce Lee and Jet Li as 'real martial artists.'

Jackie Chan is a great comedic actor whose body can do really cool things, but he’s no ‘real martial artist.’

[quote]Ug.

I stopped reading when she put Jackie Chan on the same list as Bruce Lee and Jet Li as 'real martial artists.'

Jackie Chan is a great comedic actor whose body can do really cool things, but he’s no ‘real martial artist.’[/quote]

he study the chinese opera school, so he had to learn traditional north and south styls and as far as I know, he also learnd modern Wu-Shu.

I´m not a huge fan of his last movies, but he trained Kung Fu.

Jet Li is no real martial artist either, he even acknowlodged that himself by saying his Wushu would be totally useless in a real fight.

But to stay ontopic, thanks for the link, nice interview :slight_smile: