Uma the cowgirl

Ok I have a question.

As we know, in Pulp Fiction, Mia calls Vincent “cowboy” as a possible reference to his role in the film “Urban Cowboy”.

Vincent calls Mia “cowgirl” in return as a possible reference to her role in the film “Even Cowgirls Get the Blues”.

Well, in Kill Bill: Volume 2, Budd says to Elle (regarding Beatrix/Uma Thurman) “I just caught me the cowgirl that ain’t never been caught”. I was wondering whether this was also a reference to Uma’s role in “Even Cowgirls Get the Blues”? Maybe in this film, something along the lines of what Budd said came up. Maybe there was like a ‘thing’ in “Even Cowgirls Get the Blues” where Uma’s character is ‘the cogirl that has never been caught’ or something.

I just think that it was kind of weird how Budd chose to say what he said, because there is nothing in Kill Bill which suggests that The Bride cannot be caught. I can’t think of a relation between The Bride being a cowgirl either. Knowing that there is reasoning behind EVERY thing QT does, I was curious to know what was behind this quote. Maybe it’s a reference to another film or something.

I am hoping somebody who has seen “Even Cowgirls Get the Blues” can provide me with an answer. Or if anybody else knows more about this feel free to contribute.

could be the spin off thought of when Budd said no other girl ‘Buffalo Billed the way she Buffaloed Bill’ or however you say it (too confusing for me on 2 hours sleep)

Not sure - but it is the western side of the movie…?

I’ve seen the ‘Cowgirls’ cover in Blockbuster…but that’s about as far as I’ve gone with that movie…lol

When I was younger i saw a small part of “Even Cowgirls Get The Blues”, though I don’t know the answer to your question - as all i saw was…

[size=100]SPOILER[/size]

Uma had her thumb replaced with what looked like a dildo…?