Ugly Tarantino?

Hehe, when I watched FDTD for the first time, I wondered why so many girls like Clooney. But however Clooney seems to have as much charm as Al Pacino when he acts by Tarantino’s side. ;D

QT is definitely ugly!

But he is creative and charming. That is why I like him.

its weird, im a guy and when i was a kid i thought he was the king of cool, then i come on this fan site and everyone thinks hes a geek! i dont think knowing everything about movies makes u a geek, people think its cool that i know so much about music, so u know.

anyway i thought he looked cool when he had his elvis hair and that though now he does look a lil strange.

Your all just a bunch of sheep.

I quite agree, you are all sheep. But, i think He’s hot in Desperado and Reservoir dogs. But mostly, It’s the love of movies, his geeky nature and his big ass chin that turn me on…he also has a sweet name…

I think he’s attractive. Certainly there is not one standard of “beauty” that we all subscribe to. I’m sure I would be attracted to him if he wasn’t wealthy as well.

I tend to like obnoxious men who are a bit full of themselves. I think he’d qualify.

[quote]

Knowing that, these days, you can have success without talent, and power without ambitiousness, i think the words are not appropriate.
[/quote]

spoken like a true prodigy!

I hate it that a lot of people get famous or power without doing anything special, other than getting their stupid head on TV! lot of soap actors on programms where they are asked a question about war or something! please! stick to your stupid shows…its FUBAR enough already that people watch soapopera’s in the first place and now we have soap “stars” running around like they are pacino or worse think they have a valid opinion on an important topic!

on topic: QT rocks, I dont care that he looks like frankenstein!

well MiaMsPink, lets just say i’m not that old.  I’m gonna be going into my second year at highschool in september. ÂÂ

Hey everyone - I’m a first-time posting newbie. Great board!

Anyway, I count myself as one of the minority girls who for some reason finds QT attractive.

Why? Well it all started for me when I saw him on the BBC’s Jonathon Ross show last year when he and Uma were promoting KB1. Before then, I had of course heard of him, seen a couple of his films and vaguely knew what he looked like - which I admit was nothing special.

But for some reason, when I saw him on the Ross show, I was drawn to him. Not in a right-out sexual way, but just an overall attraction that I couldn’t quite place my finger on. I knew it definitely wasn’t his big bucks superstar status, afterall I don’t fancy anyother directors, nor many stars, and it certainly wasn’t for his looks. I admittedly find my attraction to him quite bemusing and out-of-character for me - not something I’d proudly tell just anybody.

At first, all I was thinking about was the mismatch between his voice and his looks/crime films image. It made me think about how much someone can be misjudged because of their appearance. More to the point, and I know it’s become a bit of a cliche now, but it’s truly was his passion for movies that clinched it for me. He was so polite, so full of life, seemingly humble (I now know better!)… just so sweet - I wanted to take him home. And then from that inner beauty, I suddenly found him more physically attractive and started to see his outer beauty. Strange, but true.

So, to answer your question after all that: no, QT isn’t a particularly good looking guy on the surface. In fact, I can understand why you may even question whether he is ugly or not, although I don’t think he is. However, it’s his persona, his confidence, simply the man himself that makes him beautiful - and which also gives him a strange and unique outer beauty. The kinda guy that most girls, I’m sure, would want to have as a boyfriend.

Just imagine if he put the same amount of time, devotion and most importantly passion into his relationships as he does with his films… his partner would be a very satisfied woman, both emotionally and physically!! :wink:

Oh, just one more thing: I don’t think I’d wanna sleep with him (don’t really know him) but would be interested to see if he’s really as good a kisser as he says he is!

Lanfear UK xx

Yeh he was really COOL on the Jonathon Ross Show but it kinda pissed me off how he was losing his voice and so half the stuff he said just kind of silenced out after he reached the end of a sentence. It seemed like he was in pain as he has LOADS to say yet he wasn’t able to say them in a full voice. That paticular show was soo good, I mean he had Quentin and Uma on the show, I wish he back for volume 2!!

My first post here ;D Hi!

The reason Quentin’s in my “Top 3” of Hot Hollywood Guys (the other two are Russell Crowe and Jim Carrey bwt) is his ENERGY! I just love to see his interviews and I wish he would make a audio commentar on a DVD finally.

He’s just so enthusiastic about all things. And he loves music, that’s very important, too.

Here some recent pictures of Quentin looking hot:

Cannes Film Festival

And the magazine I look upon every single morning:

Why do there seem to be loads of pictures of Quentin talking in people’s ears?? When they show a photo on-set from one of his films you will allways get one where he is talking to someone in their ear.

I’ve never wanted Uma Thurman as bad as I do now.

[quote]I’ve never wanted Uma Thurman as bad as I do now.[/quote]

Calm ya passions!

I swear if I ever saw Uma in real life, I’d jump on her like a rabid dog.

How do you think she’d react to that?

hmmmmmm

let me find out…

Let me know how it turns out…

For me, it’s the dozens of fetishes portrayed in his films (sadism, bondage, any kind of uniforms ex. nurses’, pain, male rape [not sure about this one] feet/legs/shoes, blood etc.) and his passion for talking about each in his interviews, without actually saying outright that they’re fetishes.  So, I’ve jumped on the bandwagon cuz THE MAN IS FUCKING KINKY.  I would never be able to resist anyone that kinky.  Ever.

And his hands look so big and unbearably soft.

Oh, and can you just imagine the dirty talk?  Holy SHIT.

phew Feels good to get that off my chest.

Quentin is definitely cool…I’d give a lot to spend one day reveling in movies with the guy… 8)