The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

"Trix are for kids" Vol 2 SPOILER

*SPOILERS BELOW

We all remember this line right?

Well I just figured out what it means.  Call me a dumbass if everyone has thought about this but the Bride’s name is Beatrix Kiddo right?

Beatrix Potter is a popular bunch of childrens books about a rabbit named Beatrix so I think Oren is hinting at the Bride’s name.  The trix are for kids part reaffirms this…It’s a sort of riddle.

Trix are for Kids refers to the catch phrase for “Trix” cereal.

Exactly and the “mascot” for Trix cereal is also a rabbit like Beatrix Potter (at least I think that’s what his last name was). Tarantino is a genius when it comes to this stuff.

[quote]We all remember this line right?

Well I just figured out what it means.  Call me a dumbass if everyone has thought about this but the Bride’s name is Beatrix Kiddo right?

Beatrix Potter is a popular bunch of childrens books about a rabbit named Beatrix so I think Oren is hinting at the Bride’s name.  The trix are for kids part reaffirms this…It’s a sort of riddle.[/quote]

Yep. I think your right. It makes sense to me. I think Beatrix Potter wrote the Peter Rabbit books tho didnt she? Anyway, it all has a connect to Silly Rabbit, Trix are for Kids (rabbits, bea-TRIX).

[quote]

Yep. I think your right. It makes sense to me. I think Beatrix Potter wrote the Peter Rabbit books tho didnt she? Anyway, it all has a connect to Silly Rabbit, Trix are for Kids (rabbits, bea-TRIX).
[/quote]

Ah yeah, Beatrix Potter is the author but the idea is the same. Peter Rabbit is the character.

How do you pronounce Beatrix?

You should have put spoiler in the subject line.

Another interpretation Be-A-Trix KIDdo

the catch phrase was be a trix kid

Bee_Trix I think.

[quote]You should have put spoiler in the subject line.
[/quote]
Oops… yeah. Although this whole forum is basically filled with spoilers anyway. For instance, it’s hard to discuss KB news without spoilers.

It’s not like knowing her name is a plot twist or anything.

What makes you think her name is Kiddo?

Her name is Beatrix Kiddo. The script and the plane ticket.

Wow. Really.

When Bill says Kiddo i just assumed it was…like… hey good job kiddo.

Hmm

consider yourself spoiled, son.

i noticed the plane ticket in the trailer too, you’d think QT would blur it out or something.