TOP GUN - The most awesome movies ever: part 7

[REVIEW] TOP GUN - The most awesome movies ever: part 7 - YouTube

Nuff said.

Oh man, Kenneth. :laugh: :laugh: That was brilliant! As usual. You never disappoint. I haven’t seen Top Gun since the 80’s, but I loved it then. I’m totally gonna order it.

I still have to watch the last fucking 10 minutes of the movie. Yes I found the way to fall asleep at the most crucial time of the movie…And since I was with my girlfriend (wathing Top Gun with your girlfriend is fucking awesome btw, maybe as awesome as the movie itself), I didn’t finish watching it on the morning, which I would have done normally.

With that confession said, I have to say I’m 100% with you on that one! Although I thought it was called a “gay” movie because it actually is a very popular one on the gay community :smiley: But I might be wrong. And that doesn’t change the fact that it shouldn’t be criticized by straight guys because this movie is fucking awesome (as you mentionned a million times in the video, never heard that word so many times in so few minutes :p)

I would also mention that a lot of vocabulary in seduction and approaching women do NOT come from millitary training as people think it does, but from TOP GUN: Wingman, Target, etc. Basically anything Barney says in How I Met Your Mother has a reference to TOP GUN :smiley:

Edit: that tells you how “straight” this movie actually is!

makes sense! I remember in one episode, Barney actually shows up dressed as Maverick from Top Gun, complete with the helmet and everything. :smiley:

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]Oh man, Kenneth. :laugh: :laugh: That was brilliant! As usual. You never disappoint. I haven’t seen Top Gun since the 80’s, but I loved it then. I’m totally gonna order it.[/quote]

thanks! :slight_smile:

Note: I actually HAD to do the “duet” with Trey Parker on “America, fuck yeah (bummer version)”, because the version of my video that had the original song (without me singing) immediately was taken down because of the WMG (Warner Music Group) Nazis. By my additional singing, the audio detecting software they use can’t find out about it. I also had to slow down the other “America, fuck yeah” song a few beats, because of this.

Me: 2

WMG: Zero

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]

Note: I actually HAD to do the “duet” with Trey Parker on “America, fuck yeah (bummer version)”, because the version of my video that had the original song (without me singing) immediately was taken down because of the WMG (Warner Music Group) Nazis. By my additional singing, the audio detecting software they use can’t find out about it. I also had to slow down the other “America, fuck yeah” song a few beats, because of this.

Me: 2

WMG: Zero[/quote]

LOL! Way to go, K! I think you singing alone was one of my favourite parts of the video, so it was a win/win for you. O0

Ha, I’m glad you enjoyed it! ;D

I like it too, in a “so bad it’s good” kinda way. :smiley:

Thanks for the tip to avoid censorship on Youtube. One time I had this video that relied on music all the time. But the whole soudtrack was taken down so it didn’t make any sense to keep it online haha. If only I knew I could do a duet or slow down the musics a bit to avoid that!

Awesome Kenneth. Just thinking about Top Gun puts a smile on my face.

Top Gun is most definitely my favourite film of the New Queer Cinema movement.

just got done watching lifeforce actually. but you ruined it for me kenneth, you bumped up my expectations “ad infinitum” as the latin pepole would say

[quote=“Sebastian”]just got done watching lifeforce actually. but you ruined it for me kenneth, you bumped up my expectations “ad infinitum” as the latin pepole would say[/quote]

Sorry. :-</E> That’s one of the things I’m afraid of. But I think much of the humor in my videos comes from me shouting how awesome it is, and being super-enthusiastic about it, that’s part of my style, lol. In parts of the video you get to laugh at me, not with me. I know most people would say Lifeforce is a boring and pretty bad movie.

I just hoped there’d be more boobs and sex :smiley: