To all movie fans

Someone told me after watching Pulp Fiction and Matrix that “All goddamn nigers are bullet resistant” (sorry about using the word niger, I am not racist, but that’s exaxlty what he told me, and I never change that kind of things). Well, really, Jules didn’t get shot, and Morpheus in Matrix too, of course that was really dumb, because Neo was shooting with a fucking machinegun. All right, I hate Matrix, but after this quote I started to look at all black guys and situations when they are under fire. I don’t watch many movies, only Tarantino and Hitchcock, so if someone, who’s a real movie fan has noticed this fact, tell me, he he he…

You’re completely right. A black person has never been shot in a film ever.

haha

Maybe you should watch some older films, you know, back in the day black people we’re played by white people with make-up on.

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:

watch blaxploitation films.

in Jackie Brown Sam Jackson (a.k.a Ordell) is shot by Jackie in the end so there goes that theory

[quote=“Tarantino Forum Admin”]
[quote=“IL_Buono”]
[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:

watch blaxploitation films.
[/quote]

I could never watch a film that exploits black people. My ancestors would be ashamed if they ever found that out, you know what i’m saying? You know? And i’m only like 0.005% black, but that’s not the issue here.

what are you talking about? the blaxploitation genre is not “exploiting black people”, its a “black exploitation” because it exploits subjects and matters that relate to black african american audiences, i.e. black stars, “black” matters and so on, its not exploiting the blacks.

I said what I said half-jokingly, but Blaxploitation films do usually present racial stereotypes of both African Americans and Caucasians, which is exploitative. Not every white person you see is just some “dumb Honkey” that hates all blacks and is a giant redneck, and not all Blacks are Black Panther/militia type extremists that shoot every other person they see, whether it be for justice or not. Now most people can look back at those Blaxploitation films of the 70’s and just see them as dumb, goofy fun but if you were to actually take them serious, then I could see how one could be offended.

[quote=“Bleach”]
All right, I hate Matrix, but after this quote I started to look at all black guys and situations when they are under fire.
[/quote]

You obviously didn’t look very far since a “niger” got shot in the face after Jules became “bullet resistant”.

LOL… tiger, Tigger. Po-tah-to, po-tay-to.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Someone told me after watching Pulp Fiction and Matrix that “All goddamn nigers are bullet resistant” (sorry about using the word niger, I am not racist, but that’s exaxlty what he told me, and I never change that kind of things). Well, really, Jules didn’t get shot, and Morpheus in Matrix too, of course that was really dumb, because Neo was shooting with a fucking machinegun. All right, I hate Matrix, but after this quote I started to look at all black guys and situations when they are under fire. I don’t watch many movies, only Tarantino and Hitchcock, so if someone, who’s a real movie fan has noticed this fact, tell me, he he he…
[/quote]

That’s funny seen as how many black people complain (often jokingly in films) that they allways get killed, or are the first to get killed.

LOL, Marvin really got shot, but I guess that’s because Vincent is a goddamn proffesional, and noone could miss from a half-meter distance.