Time problem? *possible spoilers*

ok bill says he mourned for the bride for 3 months. then he went looking for the people that killed her and then he ends up finding her getting married and very very pregnant.

ok now did it take bill 6 months after his mourning to find her or is their a mistake about when bill found the bride.

yea, i was wondering that too when i heard it

Not sure I understand your question?

ok bill mourns for the bride’s “death” for 3 months and then tracks her down. when he does he finds her about to get married and looking like any minute she’ll give birth. well how could she be that pregnant only after 3 months.

and another thing, what did the groom think? i mean how the hell did she find someone to “fall in love” in less than 9 months not to mention what were his thoughts on whose baby it was.

She could’ve told him that it was his baby, like if she wasn’t big when they met.

so did she immediately meet this guy and fuck him? and then that one night led to a marriage? i mean i liked the movie but its things like this that kinda seemed to be unlikely

It’s never told exactly when word started to sprout about Beatrix being killed. It could’ve been a couple months after the Karen Wong incident and that’s probably what had happened.

People who haven’t known each other even a year get married all the time. Look at Vegas weddings. And look at all who attended the wedding. Bunch of weirdos

[quote]ok bill mourns for the bride’s “death” for 3 months and then tracks her down. when he does he finds her about to get married and looking like any minute she’ll give birth. well how could she be that pregnant only after 3 months.

and another thing, what did the groom think? i mean how the hell did she find someone to “fall in love” in less than 9 months not to mention what were his thoughts on whose baby it was.[/quote]

I’m sure it’s speculation, but maybe Beatrix lied to Tommyabout her being pregnant. And how the hell did she fall in love in less than 9 months? Well Bill asked her that in the final chapter( remember when Bill shoots her in the kneecap, he says like did you think this whole situation will work, and she says no.) And obviously The groom was not much of a “Looker” and, OBVIOUSLY, it’s Uma! Hell, if I were The Groom( and, um, a male…) I would Marry her!! ;D