The Wolf=GOD

We all know the connection between Pulp and all the Bible shit. We know about the soul, quitting the life, and so on. Well in an interview QT says that Pulp is a movie that takes plaace in Universe 1 and so does R.D. AND T.R. In Universe 2 movies like F.D.T.D., N.B.K., AND Kill Bill. Well QT stated that no character can cross a Universe accept THE WOLF. Knowing this does it mean that The Wolf is God and can transend all because as we know God is everywhere.

why would he say that, I don’t get it…

In QT world anytthing is possible. Ok there are two different kinds of universes. The Realer than Real and the Movie Movie Universe. The Realer than Real consists of Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and True Romance. The Movie Movie Universe consists of Natural Born Killers, From Dusk till Dawn, and Kill Bill. Characters from one universe cannot cross and meet people from another. But characters from one universe can cross into a movie from there own. Meaning Vic Vega could meet up with Vincent in another movie. And Richie Gecko could meet up and have dinner with the Bride.

QT later wentt on to say that there is only one charater that can break he boundaries and that character was the Wolf. So if the Wolf can cross those boundaries is QT trying to tell us that the Wolf is God. Has some of us religious folk know there isn’t a place were you can hide from the big G.O.D.

P.S.- Jackie Brown takes place in Elmore Leonard’s Universe because QT took the story from his novel.

Mr_Budd

YOU=MORON

yea I know about the “universes”, u didn’t have to repeat yourself…I was wondering why wolf? and why would he cross in the first place?

[quote]In QT world anytthing is possible. Ok there are two different kinds of universes. The Realer than Real and the Movie Movie Universe. The Realer than Real consists of Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and True Romance. The Movie Movie Universe consists of Natural Born Killers, From Dusk till Dawn, and Kill Bill. Characters from one universe cannot cross and meet people from another. But characters from one universe can cross into a movie from there own. Meaning Vic Vega could meet up with Vincent in another movie. And Richie Gecko could meet up and have dinner with the Bride.

QT later wentt on to say that there is only one charater that can break he boundaries and that character was the Wolf. So if the Wolf can cross those boundaries is QT trying to tell us that the Wolf is God. Has some of us religious folk know there isn’t a place were you can hide from the big G.O.D.

P.S.- Jackie Brown takes place in Elmore Leonard’s Universe because QT took the story from his novel.[/quote]

Richie's dead...

That universe thing seems like a waste of time. Besides, the Wolf hasn’t jumped universes yet, and I don’t see him doing it for a looooong time.

QT’s Pulp Fiction is filled with religious anuendos so why couldn’t th Wolf be God. The Wolf is a Movie Movie character but was featured in a Realer than Real movie this would mean he has he power to cross over. Since there’s nothing that God can’t see it would make sense for the character of the Wolf to be God. Even though the wolf has yet to be seen in another one of QT movies I would not doubt an appearance in Bastards from my main man H.K. and the Wolf.

So…could the Gecko brothers have kidnapped Butch’s mom from the other ‘universe’???

[quote]QT’s Pulp Fiction is filled with religious anuendos so why couldn’t th Wolf be God. The Wolf is a Movie Movie character  but was featured in a Realer than Real movie this would mean he has he power to cross over. Since there’s nothing that God can’t see it would make sense for the character of the Wolf to be God. Even though the wolf has yet to  be seen in another one of QT movies I would not doubt an appearance in Bastards from my main man H.K. and the Wolf.[/quote]

I’m not sure what an anuendo is. I know what an INNUENDO is though. If the Wolf can cross over, he should’ve done it. There’s no evidence for that.

It’s not like QT is going to have The Wolf just come out and say “I’m God, motherfuckers!” If Wolf is actually God, most likely Tarantino would hint at it subtly. But I need more evidence, more than just Tarantino saying something about The WOLF being able to cross over.

Yo Translucent, where’d you get ur signature from? I know i’ve seen that somewhere…

[quote]
Yo Translucent, where’d you get ur signature from? I know i’ve seen that somewhere…[/quote]

I took it from the simpsons, although I reworded it a little bit.

Fuck, I just figured everything out. The Wolf is God, Lance is Jesus, and in the briefcase there’s the Holy Ghost! How do you like them apples Mr.Budd?

^ Bravo :smiley:

er… i thought bonnie from pulp fiction appears in kill bill vol 2?

well, hey the stone roses thought jesus was a black

woman ;D

No. The Wolf = The Shepherd

"Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children."

When Jules and Vincent need to get off the road, what does Jules say:

“This is the Valley Vincent, Marcellus ain’t got no friendly places in the Valley.”

They were in the valley of darkness.

They needed someone to help them out.

“If Jimmy’s ass ain’t home, I don’t know what we’re going to do.”

They were hoping Jimmy would be their brother’s keeper.

Of course, what was the first thing Jimmy told them: "Storing dead n$%$#( ain’t my business." If he was truly his brother’s keeper, storing dead n$%$#(

would be his business, in a way.

Enter the Wolf. He repeatedly corrects people to call him Winston, the name of the charitable and benevolent Winston Churchill (okay I’m stretching here, I still haven’t figured out what that line means). He takes the brother, promises to be his keeper. He does say Marvin is someone who won’t be missed, and, truly, who is going to miss Marvin? He sold out his three friends, then sold out the people he sold them out to, then didn’t even have an opinion. Who’s gonna miss him?

The Wolf’s final words of advice: “Stay out of trouble you crazy kids.” The finder of lost children.

Jules thought he was cool. Said it three or four times in the diner. Totally f$cking cool. Even when Vincent was messing with him, he didn’t get upset.

Later in the scene, Jules decided he wanted to be the shepherd. So, when the opportunity presented itself, he told everyone, “We’re all gonna be like three Fonzies. We’re gonna be cool.” But Jules isn’t the shepherd yet, he’s “trying real hard”. Which is why, when Vincent F%cks with him, he loses it momentarily, then tries real hard to be cool.

Couple of other points from the movie. Everyone notices the Vincent in the bathroom thing, but does anyone recall what Vincent did the first time he went into a bathroom in the movie? The first time, chronologically, that is?

“You watched me wash them!”

“I watched you get them wet.”

What was Vincent trying so carelessly to do? Wash the blood off his hands. Every time he went to the bathroom after that, he was given an opportunity to wash his hands. And everytime he failed. In fact, everytime someone else went to the bathroom in his presence, he did something to further his guilt. First, he ignored the miracle. Second, Jules left to “take a piss” at the strip club. While he was gone, Vincent insulted Butch. Third, Mia went to the bathroom at JRS. When she got back, she commented how nice it was to have the food. His response?

“We’re lucky we got anything at all. Buddy Holly’s not much of a waiter”

He wasn’t even thankful for his food.

He should have listened to the shepherd. “I’m not here to say please. I’m here to tell you what to do, and if self preservation is an instinct you posess, you’d better do it and do it quick.”

Vincent also was given warning while in the bathroom. The book he read, Modesty Blaise, is about a girl who quotes Bible verses and leaves the “life”. He was basically reading Jules’ story on the can.

Another interesting point: The Wolf does say to the children: “In your future, I see a cab ride.”

Meaningless? Maybe. We see neither of them in a cab, though we know they took one. We do, however, see another man in a cab, and is this cab a way to shepherd Butch out of the Valley? Or a way to quiz him to see if he is on the right path? After all, the driver of that cab is Esmerelda Villalobos, which, literally translated, means Esmerelda of the Wolves.

Back to bathrooms. Vincent doesn’t know how they say Whopper in France, but he may know how they say the king in Burger King. Roi. They say bathroom as “salle”. The strip club they went to was “Sally Le Roy’s” – the bathroom of the King. That is where Vincent made his biggest mistake.

[quote]No. The Wolf = The Shepherd

Another interesting point: The Wolf does say to the children: “In your future, I see a cab ride.”

Meaningless? Maybe. We see neither of them in a cab, though we know they took one. [/quote]

In Pulp Fiction, when they originally filmed the junkyard departure (from monster Joe's), Harvey Keitel grabbed John Travoltas hand and did an impromptu impersonation of Cristopher Walken from The Dead Zone. In that film, Walken's character gains psychic powers. While the impersonation was deleted, some of the dialogue of it remains-- "it's your future..I see... a cab ride!"

intresting point

[quote]

In Pulp Fiction, when they originally filmed the junkyard departure (from monster Joe’s), Harvey Keitel grabbed John Travoltas hand and did an impromptu impersonation of Cristopher Walken from The Dead Zone. In that film, Walken’s character gains psychic powers. While the impersonation was deleted, some of the dialogue of it remains-- “it’s your future…I see… a cab ride!”[/quote]

I thought of that, too. And the cab ride in the movie did play a pretty big role in Vincent’s future.

do you thin QT thinks in these things when he wrote the script? or are just relations could be taken now, with a lot of imagination?