Look, when I think of it, I find this thing interesting. Just look how Bea kills her enemies.
- Vernica. She was a professional knife fighter, so she was killed by a knife.
- O-Ren. She was a great sword fighter and a principled woman, so she died in a plain sword fight. Hanzo sword fight and she really respected him.
- Bill. He was a stylish and amusing person, he was extraordinary. So he was killed using a legendary technique - The Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique. Pai Mei never taught him this move, but he was a fight specialist. And he was the one who told legends about it.
- Elle. She was a bitch. He used dirty tricks and was a really mean woman. So she was killed in the most unpleasant way - left alone in terrible pain and doomed to die. And the horrible blindness and the Black Mamba. She suffered. And it was a revenge about Pai Mei too (by the way I doubt he’s dead. Elle just told some rubbish. And Pai Mei isn’t just that stupid).
- Crazy 88’s. They were brutal, but ellegant and that’s the way they died.
- Gogo. She was really brutal and liked to cause pain. And didn’t she die awfully?
- Budd. He, he, he wasn’t killed by Kiddo, but I think he would choose the same tactic: come lately at victim’s house and impersonally kill him. Bea was up to that.
And so on. I think you know what I mean. EVERYONE were killed just like they would kill others. That’s a nice thing that Bea killed them like that!!!