The Top 20 Movie Shootouts

True Lies - Bathroom

Mr. and Mrs. Smith - Car Chase, House Fight, Store Shootout were all good

A Better Tommorow 2 - Finale

The Rundown - Rock Gets Pissed

My favorite may very well be Two against One - Or Six from The Boondock Saints.

Definitely one of my favorite movie moments.

Greatest Shootout Ever:

Seinfeld - jerry the cable boy - YouTube

I agree on the more Woo shootouts point of view! :stuck_out_tongue: A better tomorrow I and II should’ve been on the top of the list somewhere…

I also like the opening shootout from exiled, check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enedkSjy_LQ

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Greatest Shootout Ever:

Seinfeld - jerry the cable boy - YouTube
[/quote]

hahahhaa, yes.

[quote=“Laydback”]
I’ll throw a vote for State of Grace. Coolest slo-mo shoot-out in the books.
[/quote]

State of Grace is a brilliant film. Oldman rocked so hard in that.

The Hard Boiled hospital shootout is probably my favourite. But I do believe that Heat deserved number one. When it comes to portraying action as realistically as possible in a Hollywood film, Mann is king. Even the sound was perfect. One thing I notice every time I watch a Mann film is that the gunshots are awesome. That’s very important in my opinion because it adds to the hit sensation.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
yeah but that ain’t an action sequence. It’s not meant too pump up your adrenaline or be exciting like the others mentioned, the Taxi Driver shootout is just scary shit and realistic.

And Once upon a Time in the West & GBU needs to be #1 & #2 on that list. Duck, You Sucker should atleast be on the list.
[/quote]

well if your gona speak actual adrenaline, scary things are mostly the only things that pump it. Not to mention that a shootout is a shootout, no matter what the cause is.

Heat is and will be the best for a long time to come, the sound was the best part, no music, documetry style over shoulder angles and the gunfire was teh best sounding shooting iv’e ever heard in a movie

what about this one from shoot em up lol

- YouTube