The split

ok the split will definitely contain more footage. all the actors and even QT and RR said that. no concrete plans and such though…

Will the extra footage be included in the dvd?

that’s what everybody here is saying. but you know. look at the kill bill dvd, it takes forever. look at the kill bill director’s cut topic in a minute, btw…

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.filmick.co.uk/2007/04/grind- … in-uk.html”>http://www.filmick.co.uk/2007/04/grind-house-definitely-split-in-uk.html</LINK_TEXT>

Looks like it’ll definitely be split in the UK. DP will be released Sept. 21. PT is TBA.

September 21? Damn they got a long wait!!

Yes we have :frowning:

please pity us

If I stop posting all of a sudden, don’t worry because it’ll just be me killing myself. ;D

But hey, look at the bright side, at least we will have to wait less time between Death Proof and Inglorious Bastards. ;D

Here is the European poster ;D

[quote=“Stuntman Mike B”]
Looks like it’ll definitely be split in the UK.
[/quote]

Aw bollocks! And they had the trailer for the film as double bill on at my local Vue cinema. Then again said cinema had the poster for Black Christmas and showed the trailer for Black Book and neither film was shown. Hmph!

nice poster :smiley:

[quote=“Ify”]
Here is the European poster ;D

[/quote]

Figures. Of course there will actually be people complaining about this movie trying to make money at the same time that people are complaining that the movie isn’t making money. It’s like they forgot why the films were made in the first place.

people are dumb. my point exactly. gonna see grindhouse the 5th time this coming monday

[quote=“Sebastian”]
people are dumb. my point exactly. gonna see grindhouse the 5th time this coming monday
[/quote]

You tryin to rub our faces in it, eh? Tryin to make a mockery of us, eh? Just cos we have to wait till September, eh? eh?

[quote=“Ify”]
You tryin to rub our faces in it, eh? Tryin to make a mockery of us, eh? Just cos we have to wait till September, eh? eh?
[/quote]

Have you considered getting your hands on a bootleg? I know there was a copy available for streaming online but it was pretty sloppy and got taken down pretty quickly.

Of course go see it in theaters ASAP, but in the meantime, I think I’d rely on bootlegs as long it’s unfairly being released in some countries and terrirtories before others. And obviously if you want to see it that bad, you’ll still buy a ticket, hell, you could even send The Weinstein Company a check anyway.

[quote=“Stuntman Mike B”]
Have you considered getting your hands on a bootleg? I know there was a copy available for streaming online but it was pretty sloppy and got taken down pretty quickly.

Of course go see it in theaters ASAP, but in the meantime, I think I’d rely on bootlegs as long it’s unfairly being released in some countries and terrirtories before others. And obviously if you want to see it that bad, you’ll still buy a ticket, hell, you could even send The Weinstein Company a check anyway.
[/quote]

If I can get my hands on a decent quality copy, I just maybe tempted. I’ve seen a few knocking around on the net but they aren’t that good. Anyway, I’d only regret not going to watch it at the cinema first.

I have to admit I downloaded one of those bad quality ones and watched it as well. Mostly because I’m getting more and more sure that they won’t release the movies at all here and theres NO way I’d wait for the dvd to see it. If they should release the movies here (split up or not) I’ll go watch them, and I’ll of course buy the dvd/s. But I got really pissed when I heard about the split and everything and I don’t regret watching it.