The split

Yeah I think Im trippin… Definately its gonna be available on the 6th of April as a full movie in english theatres in Montreal…

[quote=“Navajas”]
Does anyone know how and when the movie is gonna be released in Montreal Canada? On the website its says it will be split in Francophone Canada, however Cyber Lili said in France it will be released as one… So if it’s gonna be released as one in France it should be released as one in Quebec!!!
[/quote]

Found this dont know if its close where you live or not but three movies! I wish they would do that here but most people around here dont even know what exploitation means.

http://www.rue-morgue.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17861

I’d still go to see it in the theatre, just to see it in a theatre.

[quote=“Jelle”]
I asked it earlier and didn’t get an answer as well… Seth you live in the Netherlands don’t you?
[/quote]

yes…are you going to see it if its being split in two? :frowning:

I’m going to download it and watch it with a beamer.

Damn this split idea !!! I’m in the UK and I want to see the whole thing together NOT split !! If only I had enough cash to open up my very own Grindhouse or Bug-Hut as we Brits used to call 'em !!!

I’m a Newbie BTW … Hi !!!

I doubt it’ll be split in the UK.

Yesterday I saw Grindhouses trailer on TV for the first time… Pretty cool tagline…

Yup, it’s gonna be split in two in Finland too. Fuckers. I guess I’ll just wait for the dvd then.

I’m going to buy a big screen T.V. just for the grindhouse dvd.

I’d love to have a bigger screen for more visual films. Grindhouse I could watch on an old 80’s TV.

Do you really think grindhouse isn’t a ‘visual’ film?

Grindhouse isn’t a “visual” film. Just a movie based upon “worn-out film” styles - including exploitated elements. These movies were usually shown in “grindhouse” cinemas. Hence the name, “Grindhouse”.

Grindhouse is a hommage to grind house. It’s a film with a visual style that beats many others(from what I think now). But lets finish this discussion when we’ve both seen the films.

Chan Wook-Park directs visual films, grindhouse will be a stylish film, not a visual one. Pulp Fictions look is cool too, it fits the film perfectly, but it’s not a Visual-Film!

To Topic:

In Germany there will be a Double Feature in July. It could be the “real” version!

That’s cool I guess even though I live in california :expressionless:

And it would be pretty smart. Most people will go to the cinema at least 3 times :smiley:

that’s it for me now. i’m going to go to the shop in a minute and buy loads of Wotsits and Sunny D and Cigarettes then im going to barracaade my self in my bedroom with a pot to piss in and hibernate until Grindhouse comes out. I cant wait any longer. See you on the other side. x ^-^zzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

i really thought that at some point foreign distributors would do special screenings of the US cut (at least for great events like Cannes just like they did with the Kill Bill: whole bloody affair)

ITS COMIN ON APRIL 6TH NO SPLIT IN MOTREAL!!! YABA DABA DOOO!!! Wanna go and see if they have I fuckin MAX tickets available now…