The Soprano's

Who else loves this show? New series out in March, and Steve Buscemi’s gonna be in it as Tony’s cousin!

Since I don’t have HBO I’ve been watching the series as its released to DVD. Yeah I think Steve could be even better than Joey Pants was. “Sorry Tony, but I don’t tip.”

I live in Holland…so I’ve only seen and own series 1 and 2…but its on a normal channel…not on a pay channel…so thats pretty sweet…damn…steve buscemi! Fuck I’ll have to wait like 2 years or so to see him in the sopranos…

I LOVE THE SOPRANOS!!!

Those fuckers here in Belgium now are re-running the last series…ok I’m glad cause now I have something to watch on this goddamn TV…but new series are coming??? For real???That’s the greatest fucking news I heard since…I don’t know since a very long time.

I want to buy the DVDs but they’re just so EXPENSIVE.

Yeah I know,I saw them here for 69 €…but it’ll be worth it…I will buy them…but not right now.

[quote]I want to buy the DVDs but they’re just so EXPENSIVE.[/quote]

Fuck, i hear that. I got the 1st season, but the others ive borrowed off my Aunt. My favorite’s season 2 but season 3 has my fav episode. The one where Paulie and Chris get lost in the woods looking for that Russian.

[quote]

My favorite’s season 2 but season 3 has my fav episode. The one where Paulie and Chris get lost in the woods looking for that Russian.
[/quote]

LOL Lee_Marvin_Fan. That is probably my fav episode as well. Did ya know Steve Buscemi directed it? I just found this out last night. He directed another episode too but I don’t recall which one.

[quote]

LOL Lee_Marvin_Fan. That is probably my fav episode as well. Did ya know Steve Buscemi directed it? I just found this out last night. He directed another episode too but I don’t recall which one. [/quote]

Yeah, i only found out steve directed that episode when i read he was joining the show. Apparantly back then, steve wanted a starring role in the show but was too shy to ask, and David Chase, the series creator, also wanted him but was also too shy to ask. Who cares, he’s there now.

I dig the Sopranos, too. It’s such a funny mob series

Does anyone else know the details to James Gandolfini’s near quit from the series. All I know is that he wasn’t getting the ammount of pay that he had planed, so he threatened HBO with a quit, he might have gone all out and quit. But HBO ended up sueing him into the role, much like Ed Norton in the Italian Job. So…anyways, what was the deal?

[quote]Does anyone else know the details to James Gandolfini’s near quit from the series. All I know is that he wasn’t getting the ammount of pay that he had planed, so he threatened HBO with a quit, he might have gone all out and quit. But HBO ended up sueing him into the role, much like Ed Norton in the Italian Job. So…anyways, what was the deal?[/quote]

What you said is exactly how it happened. It was very drawn out though, i mean the next series was supposed to have aired last October. He basically just thought he wasnt been paid as much as he should have.

I like the Sopranos though I missed tonnes of series 4 and have lost interest with it… hopefully I’ll be able to catch it on the box again.

As for the woods episode, that is definately my favorite… I was expecting the Russain to come back with vengence in series 4, does he?

Unfortunatly, the russian was never brought up again. I guess the shows writers didnt think it was important or they just forgot.

Damnit! My hopes are shattered.

did you guys also hear that gandolfini payed the rest of the cast with the money he finally got

sort of like saying: sorry for they delay, it’s not really about the money

my favorite show

Did anyone see last weeks episode where Adrianna got whacked? That’s the only one i’ve seen, but just from that this is now one of my favorite shows. I have some catching up to do; i’m gonna probably rent the other seasons from netflix. I really want to see the Season Finale, even though I don’t get HBO. I would be anyone’s bitch if they would tape it for me. :slight_smile:

greatest episode ever…

good think you didnt see the week before, it sucked bad

it was a big dream and it was very confusing and made no sence whatsoever

so was there a new episode last Sunday? the season finale is on this coming SUnday, right? i really really want to see that shit; i hope that someone can burn it to dvd for me cuz i don’t feel like waiting for it to come out officially