The Seventh Seal (Ingmar Bergman)

been a while since i seen this film, but its a fucking masterpiece. nothing less. watch it! Everyone!!!

[quote=“Clinton Morgan”]
Some films are more than essential to watch.
[/quote]

Damn straight!

[quote=“Puck”]
Being Swedish and hating Ingmar Bergman is like being British and hating Alfred Hitchcock. I just doesn’t happen.
[/quote]hey man i dint say i hated him i just say the movie looks bad

Bergman’s an excellent director but some of his movies rrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyy suck

im swedish too :stuck_out_tongue:

Which ones. I’ve only seen ‘The Seventh Seal’, ‘Wild Strawberries’, ‘Persona’ and ‘The Silence’ and they were all pretty good.

I like Bergman and all but i didnt really like the seventh seal(am i the only one here?)my favorites are Wild Strawberries and The Virgin Spring.

The only one i can really remember is Fanny & Alexander, it’s pretty good.

Lets pretend I never wrote those last reply’s just being young and foolish. :wink:

About some year ago I saw Jungfru Källan wich I thought was a great movie! so as Bad Max said, some of his movies can be good but some of them can also actually be bad!

Same here, I love him now. It’s kinda sad that it takes a great directors life to get a person like me to notice him. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love Seventh Seal and Wild Strawberries but those are the only two I’ve seen of his. I have Virgin Spring on VHS somewhere and need to check it out

[quote=“richardpryor”]
I love Seventh Seal and Wild Strawberries but those are the only two I’ve seen of his. I have Virgin Spring on VHS somewhere and need to check it out
[/quote]

You need to. To me, its his best work.

the 7th seal is worth buying. you won’t regret it