The Salma dance

[quote=“Luxie”]
i didn´t even write her name, but i know it spells Salma Hayek. satisfied? :wink:
[/quote]

lol, i find it strange. I don’t like it when people can’t spell the names properly, like Darth-tarantino and his “Takeshi Miike” sig. (IT’S TAKASHI!!)

Haha,it´s ok to be annoyed by that! :wink:

Shes got a body like a fucking superhero. ;D No, i dont mean then in a mean way!

Im not a lesbian, but shes hot hot hot!

I agree with you! And i´m not a lesbian either, haha!

Haha, i love her. Shes got a real body, curves and all. Shes not like the paris hiltons of the world. It goes agaisnt nature to find that bitch attraction. Shes an anorexic skank i tells ya!! Im all about finding beauty in all sizes and shapes, dont get me wrong, but she looks VERY unhealthy! Just because shes bronzes her skin dosent make her hot!

Selma vs. Paris (not realy a fair fight, but hey!)

I´d pick Salma anyday! I´d do her! hahaha!

^^^ (Hardcore lesbians, cough, cough) ;D

LOL I´m sure you would like that :wink:

I do!

LOL

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Haha, i love her. Shes got a real body, curves and all. Shes not like the paris hiltons of the world. It goes agaisnt nature to find that bitch attraction. Shes an anorexic skank i tells ya!! Im all about finding beauty in all sizes and shapes, dont get me wrong, but she looks VERY unhealthy! Just because shes bronzes her skin dosent make her hot!

Selma vs. Paris (not realy a fair fight, but hey!)

[/quote]

so true!! I hate paris hilton! Why is she on tv every fucking minute…see cant do anything except be a total bitch.

[quote=“tarantino_is_god”]
so true!! I hate paris hilton! Why is she on tv every fucking minute…see cant do anything except be a total bitch.
[/quote]

Its due to a lack of any talent… thats my guess… no talent with money is a deadly combination

she is so untalented it’s not even funny…If you’ve seen one of her “videos”…she doesn’t display talent in that area either.

When i saw Salma on the Academy awards, she was the only person to come onto stage that made me say “Damn, she is beautiful”

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
When i saw Salma on the Academy awards, she was the only person to come onto stage that made me say “Damn, she is beautiful”
[/quote]

I think she has class to, which adds to that beauty. Shes gorgeous, but shes comfortable in that, and dosent act sleazy or degrade herself. Shes an attractive woman you can respect, evelvating her past “hot”, to beautiful.

Salma had a really cool dress too, at the oscars. She’s gorgeous.

As far as Paris Hilton goes, i fucking hate her and don’t think she’s pretty at all. Fucking no-talent bitch.

Am I the only one who sometimes can’t remember whos who when I see her and Penelope Cruz ???

[quote]Am I the only one who sometimes can’t remember whos who when I see her and Penelope Cruz [/quote]
I think Salma is much prettier than Penelope…personally.

She looked beautiful at the Oscars in that blue coloured dress.

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
^^^ (Hardcore lesbians, cough, cough) ;D
[/quote]

Ahaha, im not hardcore :wink:

^^^maybe not hardcore, but are you a lesbian?

Salma also has the sexy latin accent which adds onto her appeal.

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
^^^maybe not hardcore, but are you a lesbian?

Salma also has the sexy latin accent which adds onto her appeal.
[/quote]

A lesbian as in I would have sex with girls, probably not. Make out with girls? Im not against it. I have a little crush on a friend. :wink: