The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

The Salma dance

Is it just me or was the Selma Hayek stripper dance one of the most, if not the most erotic strip tease I have ever seen in film. Im gonna buy my girl a snake and have her dance around with it!!

she should have stripped her clothes off to make it even better

I thought the most erotic part was when Quentin drank the tequila out of her mouth. ;D

thats what the guy is talking about. he is talking about that whole scene

I think this entire scene was pretty cool, but that fuckin snake was so for the birds…

…or just for Quentin’s pleasure. Not to mention the whole foot tequila thing.

who the hell is Selma?

Oh, you know Selma! The chick on the picture you posted where she’s sucking a bunch of greasy mexican penises and her mouth is dripping with greasy mexican semen…

You know who the fuck Selma Hayek is. ::slight_smile:

I know who Salma Hayek is. There is a small difference.

Selma Salma whatever. Potato Potahtoe. It’s a foreign name I couldn’t tell the difference.

I’ll hook you up with Selma for $20…

No thanks, based on what I learned today, I’d rather have Salma…

Good man.

i thought the foot-whisky part was erotic, the snake and her enormous ass kind of spoiled her dance, though…but then again i’m a girl, maybe i can’t really appreciate  ;D

[size=0,5]besides, salma means “corpse” in italian…ermm…[/size]

[quote]I thought the most erotic part was when Quentin drank the tequila out of her mouth.  ;D[/quote]

I wouldn't say erotic....But goddamn that Quentin is  lucky bastard sucking Salma's toes like that.....not to mention when she poured out the tequilla into his mouth...with her mouth :-[

whats up with QT and this foot fetish? i think its a little sick to be sucking on a toe. i mean seriously you dont know where its been

I don’t care, even if Salma Hayek had her foot half-way shoved up her ass I would still probably suck on her toe. [size=1]maybe[/size]

His foot fetish is just plain nasty if you ask me but hey everyone likes something diffrent. :wink:

[quote]His foot fetish is just plain nasty if you ask me but hey everyone likes something diffrent.  :wink:[/quote]

Shut your mouth! I have a small foot fetish, and I would be honored and extremely eroused if Salma did to me with her foot what she did with Quentin in FDTD. Damn, just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

why do you like feet? whats hot about them?