The Quentin & Sofia Topic

Each to their own, I think she is f-ugly. My opinion thought no one else. She also RUINED the Godfather III there is no hope for that woman.

I can’t understand how Quentin went from women like Mira Sorvino & Julie Dreyfus to someone like Sofia Coppola, who is not only f-ugly but someone who ruined possibly one of the greatest follow ups to a sequal EVER.

[quote]

Sorry but that is a really dumb question. Just because two people do the same profession does not mean the child will too.

My parents are/were lawyers and I am certainly not going into that profession[/quote]

Um, okay. Have you ever watched the late show w/ Conan O’Brien, where he has a segment called “If They Mated”? They show what the child of various relationships would look like, and to get the result they splice together photos of the two people? Obviously the children will not look like that. But people don’t seem to have a problem with that segment because they know that it is a joke.

I guess next time I make a tongue-in-cheek joke, I’ll put a disclaimer under it so you can understand it.

[quote]Each to their own, I think she is f-ugly. My opinion thought no one else. She also RUINED the Godfather III there is no hope for that woman.

I can’t understand how Quentin went from women like Mira Sorvino & Julie Dreyfus to someone like Sofia Coppola, who is not only f-ugly but someone who ruined possibly one of the greatest follow ups to a sequal EVER. [/quote]

Now i have heard this a lot. I really don’t understand how she ruined Godfather III. Maybe I just don’t see it because I’m not that big of a Coppola fan

But have you seen Godfather III?

[quote]But have you seen Godfather III?[/quote]
Yeah I have

guys isnt Sofia married anyway???

Nada

She is still married but she is seperated from the man who brought you JackAss.

[quote]She is still married but she is seperated from the man who brought you JackAss.[/quote]

[color=Orange]But he also brought us, BEING JOHN MALKOVICH and ADAPTATION, which I liked a lot.

And Quentin seems to like the JACKASS movie quite a bit, according to interviews I’ve seen. (I personally can’t stand the show myself).

As for Sofia, I think she’s cute. Yeah, she’s no where near as attractive as Mira Sorvino & Julie Dreyfus. But Quentin (for a guy) ain’t much to look at neither (they’re two peas in a pod, if you ask me). And I blame her father for casting her in GODFATHER III.

8)

I changed the title - cps

about time, I had wondered if they were still an item.

Neither of them look happy.

hahaha why does that first pic remind me of Louis and Melanie walking out the mall?

straighten up, bitch

how old are those pics?

They were taken in September

When was Cannes?

July I think. They look like they have zero interest in each other.

Cannes was in May. And yeah, they do look like they have no interest in each other.

He kinda looks like he’s thinking, ‘here I am stuck with this miserable, boring bitch. How do I get out of this one.’

HAAHAHAHAAHA! Oh god she really looks boring. I bet she always look like that.

Why is Tarantino walking around with her if they find each other boring?