The Quentin & Sofia Topic

Awww i think they make a good couple, but i agree, hopefully Q won’t turn into a soppy twat and start making a re-make of crossroads or something :-/

Sofia Coppola

damn her lol

I guess they became an “official” item at Cannes, but it was rumored they were dating for weeks. Kind of make sense together, don’t they?

I just wanted to say that I love silk_sash_bash’s avatar. My favorite actor and one of my favorite movies!!! I have a Tadanobu Asano obsession. drools on self I started collecting his movies and magazine covers and everything else I can get my hands on that even relates to him.

Shark Skin Man is a pimp. 8)

[quote]I just wanted to say that I love silk_sash_bash’s avatar.  My favorite actor and one of my favorite movies!!!  I have a Tadanobu Asano obsession. drools on self  I started collecting his movies and magazine covers and everything else I can get my hands on that even relates to him.[/quote]

He really is spectacular, and mucho bonus points for collecting asano-san related memorabilia.
I recentley had the pleasure of meeting him at a Zatoichi screening in Hollywood.
He's really down to earth and I can't think of a word that would sum him up better than "cool", so he's all you would expect and more.
Inside scoop: He loves the american band Hella (which I've never heard of before) and hes very very intersted in working in american films, in fact when anyone mentioned the prospect of him working in america in the future he simply beamed with excitment. While I think that Hollywood would totally bastardize him , I would relish in seeing more of him which crossing into american cinema provides.
Did you know hes a quarter white?
Have you seen Last Life in the universe?
Kiss kiss bang bang
Sashy bashy

Quentin turn into a soppy twat? get soft? No woman could do that to him. Sofia Coppola would not do that to him. They’re both bad ass ninjas who cut off peoples’ heads for looking at them wrong.

–You don’t wanna know what Uma does to those people… it’ll make you sick.–

QUENTIN and Sofia Coppola ______ :’( :’( >:(

[color=Pink] of course i wish quentin was with me and not Sofia BUT if he’s happy with her good for him!

[color=Pink]lololol true enough

really, QT is with Sofia? I thought he was just with her as a judge at the Cannes. Damn’t, why couldn’t it be he and I. Whatever. well, everyone always says he’s with Uma, but i think that’s a lot of bull shit. When he’s asked about it, he says that he may or may not be with her. he’s just so obssesed with uma and her damn toes that he likes people to think he’s getting his “freak on” with her, even though he isn’t. well, it doesn’t matter who he’s with, just as long as movies are number 1 before anything else.

Well glad to see that I’m not the only one who thinks that QT is the prettiest dam man i ever saw, one of my good guy friends was like you serious you’d sleep with some one like that reffering to the way Quentin looks , and I’m like hell yeah anyway he makes movies like Res Dogs and pulp fiction (and of course all his others) has gotta be intresting in bed, I can do Sadism for him any day. Nah I think more then anything else I got this cannibal thing going on you know you eat somebody you aqquaire their powers, well with me it’s you sleep with some one like Tarantino maybe I’ll aqqauire some of his film making genius, not mention it would further my career (look i’m not an idiot)

oh, of course you’re not an idiot. i mean tarantino has it going on.he would probably be pretty interesting in the bed, shake things up. I can totally see where you’re going with your whole cannibalism thing, pretty awesome concept

Is it just me, or does Sofia look like Chelsea Clinton?

She is vomit inducingly ugly. No wonder she turned to directing

[quote]She is vomit inducingly ugly. No wonder she turned to directing[/quote]

I dont think she’s ugly. she has that typical Coppola face. but taste is a matter you should not argue about ;_)

Not ugly?

Don’t act like such a cool guy, Fatale. You know you’d give all your allowance just to look at one of Sofia’s asscheeks, let alone being able to put your dick anywhere near here. Don’t deny Don’t deny

I’d be pretty surprised if I discovered I had a dick…apart from the one in my top drawer.