The official Vega Brothers Topic

i like the idea, but i dont like the idea of bringing other charcters we never heard of before coming out of nowhere, its like one of those mystery novels where some one is killed, than the killer ends up being someone never mentioned in the whole book.

i would like to see a anime thing happen. but who knows…

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would much rather it’d be the original Vega’s but hey if it’s the only way I’ll see a Vega Brothers movie that’s not in anime( which is the only way I don’t want this movie to be made ) than it’s okay with me. I would still go see it if it were in anime but still I think QT can work his genius and bring out an original story.

Could you please try and find out where you saw that and post it here?

please let this idea die and forget about it

just stop hoping for this

let him move on an make new characters, you’ll love them just the same , he’s done with these guys after they die. you should move on

no long lost twin brothers, no anime, no nothing just take that they were the same person, but quentin changed the name so travolta could play in pulp fiction.

he’s gonna do inglorious bastards and hella time will pass, both actor will too old to act cool.

Okay I like the idea of a Vega Brothers movie so sue me. I think the movie would be gold. I do think they were original characters but I still want to see more of them. I mean if I didn’t think they could carry a movie by themselves then I’d totally agree with you. But since I think this movie could possibly be more original, exciting, and kick ass than Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction then I’m still standing by this film.

Ibanez7400 asked in an other topic:

Who thinks it would be awesome if quinten did the vega brothers movie?!

[quote=“CPS”]
Ibanez7400 asked in an other topic:

Who thinks it would be awesome if quinten did the vega brothers movie?!
[/quote]

You mean Quentin, well definately not me…

Bring on INGLORIOUS BASTARDS !!!

seriously guys get over yourselves… you’re tarantino hardcore fans.

just like fans of a band. " i like their old stuff better than their new stuff "

the vega bros movie will be good if it turns out good. you can’t possibly

know whether it’ll be good or not. you dont even have a mind like tarantino

so you have no fuckin idea what it’ll be about. get over this he’s made them

characters already, another movie will just wreck it. sequels and prequels haven’t

always been successful or better than their originals…

but shit, look at tarantino’s films… they’re brilliant. its not going to be a cash in.

jus don’t rubbish a movie before it’s even made…

I think its a excellent idea and I dont think Qt would make a crappy movie it will all work out in the end you will see. :wink:

If he does this movie i’ll go see it, if its shit i wont buy the DVD and

hope Inglorious Bastards is next.

If it was about circus bears and diseased midgets Quentin would find a way to make it entertaining. For crying out loud he was even able to redeem Four Rooms. He’s definitely mroe creative and better at mkaing movies than anyone here, otherwise we’d be discussing this on a message board about you. So please, leave it to the professionals.

And another thing, Michael Madsen and John Travolta rock my face off!!!

I wish he would do a Vega Brothers movie. Vic and Vincent were my two favorite characters in Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. There are a variety of ways Tarantino could get around the age problem. Here are some: A) Use different actors and set the movie in the early 70s/80s when Vic and Vincent would be in their early twenties and use different actors. B) Have Travolta and Madsen get into shape and use CGI to mask how old they look. C) Make it animated and have Travolta and Madsen just do the voices.

I want to cry

[quote=“vincentvega7”]
I wish he would do a Vega Brothers movie. Vic and Vincent were my two favorite characters in Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. There are a variety of ways Tarantino could get around the age problem. Here are some: A) Use different actors and set the movie in the early 70s/80s when Vic and Vincent would be in their early twenties and use different actors. B) Have Travolta and Madsen get into shape and use CGI to mask how old they look. C) Make it animated and have Travolta and Madsen just do the voices.
[/quote]

The last two suggestions are the most outrageous things I’ve ever heard about the matter.

And using different actors would also be a big NO NO.

To put it simply, this film should [size=400]NOT[/size] be done PERIOD

[quote=“Fatale”]
I want to cry
[/quote]

I WILL cry if i wake up one day and QT sais he’s in fact gonna do it.

BUT we all know that it will MOST LIKELY BE NOT MADE

edit: some guy writes from a parallel universe, read that Not Found

WORD to the idea, should be fucked up even if , for real, in time, the movie IS…well like impossible to produce, why??

would QT put some other actors in it than Travolta an Madsen?? hell no!, if it does, these new actor , i hope , MUST be as fucked up than the previous, but for these roles, i dont think that any new guys would do the trick!..hope somethin’ gonna happen 'bout it.

http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=1937.0

[quote=“McPhee”]
WORD to the idea, should be fucked up even if , for real, in time, the movie IS…well like impossible to produce, why??

would QT put some other actors in it than Travolta an Madsen?? hell no!, if it does, these new actor , i hope , MUST be as fucked up than the previous, but for these roles, i dont think that any new guys would do the trick!..hope somethin’ gonna happen 'bout it.
[/quote]

I merged your topic with this one.

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=1937.0
[/quote]

Thanx

Then there’s another long-term project, the tentatively titled “Vega Brothers” film that would team Vincent Vega (John Travolta in “Pulp Fiction”) with his brother Vic Vega (Madsen in “Reservoir Dogs”) in a prequel-ish story featuring the original actors. “I could do it,” Tarantino said. “I’ve actually figured out a way, even though the characters have gotten older, to do it. I just have to have the ambition to write it.”

flavor for the non-believers

The problem is that Tarantino always has his mouth running on things

"Hey, I want to do Bond"

“Eddie Murphy is cool, why not Beverly Hills cop IV?”

"Friday the 13th!-let’s do it ultimate"

he likes to talk about movies, also ones that dont exist and never will.

So VEGA BROTHERS probably won’t happen. If it does happen, the woopee I’m first in line to see it.

Even if the movie is nothing but fanciful speculation. It makes me excited just thinking about it. I could totally see actors who aren’t Travolta or Madsen in those roles…